Why are Christians drunken fools? (2 Viewers)

HSC
hahah, and i said, Australia has very high levels of education and a correlating high average IQ. Australia has a population of 21,000,000 of course we are going to have less famous scientists than countries with larger populations and longer histories.

1. Elizabeth H. Blackburn*, Physiology or Medicine, 2009
  2. Barry Marshall, Physiology or Medicine, 2005
  3. J. Robin Warren, Physiology or Medicine, 2005
  4. Peter C. Doherty, Physiology or Medicine, 1996
well there are 4 australian nobel prize laureates in the past 20 years?

australia is leading the world in medical research lol face it

4? that just answers my argument.. we are not leading the world in medical research. This is evident in the news, when other countries such as Germany, US are broadcast for discoveries and breakthroughs in medicine.... yes, australia does make discoveries in medicine, but they are by no means leaders.

steph xx

HSC
yes, but as he said, australia has a relatively small population compared to countries in europe and the US. hence, we are not able to make as many discoveries as countries with larger populations.

*facepalm*

HSC
yes, but as he said, australia has a relatively small population compared to countries in europe and the US. hence, we are not able to make as many discoveries as countries with larger populations.

*facepalm*

ummm.. the point is, that nowadays we have as many opportunities as other countries, yet we still do not make as many discoveries as other countries.

*facepalm*

HSC
i honestly 100% believe that anyone who believes in religion is less of a person than me

u a person? ur a pathetic excuse for one. I have a religion, I have morals, I treat everyone as an equal. I AM NOT A RACIST. Which makes me a better person than you.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
i treat everyone as an equal (therefore i am better than you)

HSC
lol of course i wont because it wont come because that is completely illogical and impossible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)