wht sex means to u??, (not referring to gender) (1 Viewer)

T

Testpilot

2sense said:
Yes, sex is physical.my mistake. All the bad things is just a brick in the wall. Bad things happen but that means that when dream come true, it become better.
I love darwinism.

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
Testpilot said:
If I were you I would worry less about what religous people are legally allowed to do and worry more about being capable of functioning in a society that is based around being able to communicate in English.

EDIT: There is no law prohibiting people from expressing their religous beliefs and opinions.

,lol, lol, lol, ok MR English man , GUESS WHT I DON'T GIVE A SHIT, and another thing , (english is my 2nd language) , and 4 years i have been learning englsih but HEY NEWS FLASH, I DID ADVANCE ENGLSIH LAST YEAR AND GOT 84%, hahahahahhahhah, :rofl:
dam ,lol if u think my communication level is worse try to communicate with the asian doctors ,( not reffering to all the asians Drs ) but only my GP, haha :rofl:

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Testpilot said:
I love darwinism.
is darwinism meaning that noone take centrelink because we must be surviving on the fittest?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
2sense said:
is darwinism meaning that noone take centrelink because we must be surviving on the fittest?
We're also a successful species because we look after one another, including those *weaker* in any sense.

A bit harsh for you to call upon those who take centrelink money. They could be currently studying or caring for someone. Nor should it be compared to a survival of the fittest mentality?

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
i see. so survival of the fittist means we should give more centrelink to brothers and sisters and detroy sharks and big animals because they a threat to the humankind living.

ur_inner_child said:
We're also a successful species because we look after one another, including those *weaker* in any sense.

A bit harsh for you to call upon those who take centrelink money. They could be currently studying or caring for someone. Nor should it be compared to a survival of the fittest mentality?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
2sense said:
i see. so survival of the fittist means we should give more centrelink to brothers and sisters and detroy sharks and big animals because they a threat to the humankind living.
oh. you're trolling. I'm not really down with that. please don't?

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
Exphate said:
84%? Who were you sleeping with?

tonight by my self ,lol
no i didn't sleep with any HSC marker , i worked my ass off last year, no tutor , no coaching nothing , everything i did on my own plus had to help my mum finacially ( working part time ) thats all
, god, u have no fuckin idea wht i went though last year , so ,pls don't make any judgemental comments about people especially if u don't know them. "thats my request to u "

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
whats trolling?

ur_inner_child said:
oh. you're trolling. I'm not really down with that. please don't?

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
2sense said:
whats trolling?

Urbandictionary tells us that trolling is:

Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
ahhhhhh!!! urbandictionary! no. dont get that out on me! ahhh! panic! sound the alarm!

Hermzie said:

Urbandictionary tells us that trolling is:

Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
i wish i had slept with a hsc marker

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
2sense said:
Why have u lost the hope of a fairy tale dream? you gotta keep the faith
Fairy tales, dramas, romantic novels.

They've all made a bunch of people cluelessly naive to the truth.

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
Fairy tales, dramas, romantic novels. they all happen. you just gotta believe it.

AsyLum said:
Fairy tales, dramas, romantic novels.

They've all made a bunch of people cluelessly naive to the truth.

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
Exphate said:
I was actually sniping at your inability to form a coherant sentence. Bahaha. Good to see you can turn it on and off.

Idiot.

pls, i will prefer if u don't call me an idiot in future coz
i don't like when it's used for gals
,u can call me silly instead:)
, i don't like showing off my abilty or if u wud like, say intelligent remarks to people,
by the way i hate the idea of putting someone down or questioning their intelligence based on their academic ability .

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
can people be smart and idiot?

trustmenever said:
pls, i will prefer if u don't call me an idiot in future coz
i don't like when it's used for gals
,u can call me silly instead:)
, i don't like showing off my abilty or if u wud like, say intelligent remarks to people,
by the way i hate the idea of putting someone down or questioning their intelligence based on their academic ability .

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
2sense said:
wats endorphins?

endorphin means - any one of a group of protein substances in the brain that suppress pain and control various physiological responses.

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
2sense said:
can people be smart and idiot?

lol, trust me they can act dumb or idiot , but when a dumb person pretend to be smart , u can tell clearly,

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
can people be dum dum and not idiot?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)