wht sex means to u??, (not referring to gender) (1 Viewer)

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
hello there
just wondering ???
what people really think of sex? ( i m not refering to gender )
is it more than physical interaction??? wht do u guys think ??,
pls feel free to express ur opinion but pls read carefully before u carry on ,
don't say ,sex=fun or sumthing like that ,
i m looking for specific response
but forgot sake don't write long response(no more than 3 lines)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Sex is purely physical. That's all.

Making love however (or whatever you want to call it) is an expression of love in a physical sense.

You should try it.

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
i don't know for some reason i think sex is more than physical thing, coz
i have seen in my friends circle
-one night stand
- casul sex
and blah blah blah it's just doesn't appeal to me
i think it's just more meaningfull, ( to me ) , it sounds soooo corny but fuck it i m just not ready for it i guees, ( dam i m 19 and don't know wht my bf will think )
i m like "HONEY, lets just say i m not ready to play with ur willy yet"
he will be like " wht the fuck " but he will get over it soon , lol

jest

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Sex is purely physical. That's all.

Making love however (or whatever you want to call it) is an expression of love in a physical sense.

You should try it.
i agree, its just physical

hsc=suicide

HSC
sex is only ever physical until you embue emotions into the act. emotions are always present but some may make the act have more meaning....or even less..

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
i have to agree with "hsc=suicide". i guess i was looking for that emotional crap thing, coz i did think of considering having sex wid my bf ( since we connected so well) , but second thought , i don't know wht hit me, i guess i had 3 years long realationship b4 (tragically ended coz of his racist parents) and both never considered of having sex untill marriage,( which i m not 100% approve of ) but now i have been going out with this guys less than 3 months and considering the thought of it, i don't know , whts wrong with me, just doesn't feel right???

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Well of course it can be special. If we're right and it's purely physical, it doesn't mean its not special.

It's an awesome thing to share... and it may or may not bring you closer. You're in a relationship, chances are it probably will.

lordarthurxoxo

HSC
N/A
also the more people you have sex with, the chances are, the better you'll get at it and people will start talking about you

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
sex with random people or have sex for experience not my kind of style, i have no issues with people who does it ,
it's just different for individual, but i just think sex has more meaning to it rather than hey hello lets have sex and at some point u get sick of that person and bored and nothing much further to go in the relationship, ohh hold on, lets brak up coz our realionship is heading NO WHERE LAND. thats my best friends life by the way , but i love her though she is an awesome person and funny bitch. lol

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
sex is just fucking, thats all. Penis into vagina, it has no or very little meaning about it.

The only significance it has is what you place on it, if its something all important and special and about love...well thats not quite true because most of that comes from your pre existing ideals. I would atleast like to think special love and stuff transends the physical act, like with me i can break down sex into a couple of things if i need to like

simple fucking: means nothing, a way to get my rocks off if you will
sex with meaning: means a little bit, could be a sign of connectedness [sort of like a friendship but with sex] or a few ideals in common
making love: exactly what it sounds like.

Sex is basically what you make it, but dont be fooled into thinking that because it was special one time that any time penis goes into vagina it has to have a special meaning.

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
lets get back to the topic, don't get mixed up with relationship ans sex topic, (P:S there is a separate thread abt it )
i m purely asking wht sex means to people
no need for life history just simple explanation .( DON'T OVERLAP WITH RELATIONSHIP PLEASE )

PS: I NEED opinions FROM U PEOPLE FOR MY RESEARCH PROJECT

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
for my PIP, hey do me a favour "Exphate," do my assignment for me will u ?? ( make sure it's A+ ) ok
if u can't then shut up and reply my QA,
hold on don't bother replying at all .......
fucking that photo of that paper bag with smily face pisses me off so much ....

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
not over reacting, it's for my society and culture subject , "it's the major piece "
so it's kind of important to me , coz seriously don't wanna fuck up my assignment since my target UAI is 99.000,

tennille

HSC
You are bound to get silly responses when posting on a forum created for HSC/VCE students. Why don't you do a survey at school related to this?

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
i will get some silly responses thats 100% true but don't have much choice , i m doing pathways and do home schooling since i have moved so much , last year half way i had to go to SA (family reason ) then had to come and sit for 3 exams and UMAT in sydney, now i m in Newcastle , finishing my HSC this year. get it over and done with ,then comes the Medicine crap in UNi , ( life is just going to get more shitter )lol
sorry if i hurt anyone's feelingssssssssssssssssssssss by my comments,
but paper bag i won't forget u ( lol, ) joking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)