Whose starting assessments? (1 Viewer)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
um i think its like minimum of 2000 words. Our teacher is like you in yr 11 now you cant just write 5 pages hand it in and go yeah and we r like what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I had one for each subject last term (did pretty well, 5th in English was my lowest), had another one for Maths Ext 1 last week, and have a 30% speech for English :eek: and a physics thing to do and a chem prac test coming up.

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
:uhoh: im starting to get worried now. our first assessment for ext hist is the proposal and thats not for another 3 weeks!
i like how they spread the assessments out so that u dont have 10 in the last week of school like in the prelims...i've finished half of mine and only have a few left (mainly for english adv)

Our ext his proposal was really werid - i figured it would be like the ext II eng one and be written marked etc but it was a 10min chat with our teacher, she checked the journal heard our ideas and done...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
last term: 1 per sub except maths (most were hand-ins, which was good)
this term: eng (in-class essay, from last term), maths (hand-in & in-class test), geo (hand-in) & sac (hand-in & oral)...then half yearlies

how come every1's only had a few?....my last 1 (sac)'s due on mon

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by MissSavage29

Our ext his proposal was really werid - i figured it would be like the ext II eng one and be written marked etc but it was a 10min chat with our teacher, she checked the journal heard our ideas and done...
hmm ext hist is alot more relaxed than ext eng 2 so i guess thats just how it is...its alot less work than ee2...

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i've got an english assignment on journeys due monday...then nothing till half yearlies

danny

[ c o r e a n ]
HSC
I had Chem (acidic environment -data manipulation) exam on the 1st of march

and today i did my physics( generators) exam.

2eng on thursday...

and 7 more exmas for half yearlies starting in 2 weeks...

wat a shit

aud

HSC
Woah, starting? I had one for every subject last term all around the same time... just had one last week, have one next week, then the half yearlies in three weeks... then straight back in assessments up until the Trials...

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I have an english assessment on Thursday, and then the rest are in week 8 and 9

Arthur

I think the only assessment I have is my Mathematics one in 2 weeks time, I think. I've got to stop skipping classes.

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
i had an ext1 in class assessment yesterday.. pah! i forgot all bout it till a dude in my class asked me bout it that morning!
hmmm. wonder how i went....
oh yeh... and i have a drama assessment to do today...:uhoh:
my first script...performed....haha...
i really should start gettin serious....

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I have one tomorrow oh well its only maths wont be hard at all (dumbish schools are fun...)

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
i dont know about you guys, but do you feel as though your just barely making it through? like you have to slug your way through everyday... as if you were striving to run through thick cement only to feel as though there are 5 million hands pulling you back and slowing you down?.......
no?...
good, neither do i!

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
haha....
nah, i wish!
i seriously do feel as though its a struggle... even though i know it isnt that hard.... i guess its the expectations..... and in a way you do care.... but then in another, you couldnt give a mole's buttocks....
ahhh.... im complaining and sighing and just distracting myself now hoping that all this work will go away-which doesnt work... it only piles up even more!...
but you know what? the only reason why im going on, the only reason why i continue to battle through everyday...
is because i know i will make it somewhere in the end. i know it sounds oh-so bold and the beautiful corny, but its true...
to get where you want to in the end, you have to live through "now"...
i dont know whether or not you understand what im trying to say, or whether you just think im another google-eyed, cuckoo-brained nitwit on a soap box.... but you know what?
i dont really care.... writing this made me feel heaps better...
i know i could have told it to myself without any need for a whole long speech in a thread, but i guess i just wanted to see it in writing, confirm it to myself and to anyone who will listen.....
so for those of you who ARE listening... and even those of you who just want to chuck me in a river somewhere...
do not despair! no matter what happens... i'll see you at the end!
and then we'll be laughing!

Last edited:

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Xayma
I have one tomorrow oh well its only maths wont be hard at all (dumbish schools are fun...)
ppft dumb school

your a brain and you know it!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by aud
Woah, starting? I had one for every subject last term all around the same time... just had one last week, have one next week, then the half yearlies in three weeks... then straight back in assessments up until the Trials...
same!

Arthur

I have more assessments than I thought.... first one is in three more days!

HSC
I have heaps so far... I've done 1 eng adv assessment, 2 mathematics assessments, 2 maths ext assessments, 3 SOR assessments, 1 chemistry assessment, 1 business assessment, 1 japanese assessment. I also have, at the moment, 1 eng adv assessment, 1 japanese assessment, 1 business assessment, 1 SOR assessment. Plus in about 5 weeks I have half yearly exams for each subject bar english.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)