• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Whose starting assessments? (1 Viewer)

Iunny

Got my first assessment last friday - english creative task, gosh I hate it.

My second one on monday - eco, sigh.. and i haven't started studying yet. BOS is really killing me

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
ive got assesments but they arent ones that actually count towards anything if that makes sense. I have one test ( english) on tuesday which is worth 20%.

chemistry is so FUNNY we had a not-worth anything test last week and the teacher was like yeah ur gonna have another test next week its not worth anything but its worth more than the last one ( lol if they r both worth nothing what the ...?)

It sort of annoys me though how in all the stuff not worth anything u do good n then in the assesable stuff u suck grrr

and about being addicted to BOS try and not come for like 2 days instead of a few times a day and when u come back its really cool coz there is tons of no threads n stuff

hey this is like the longest post i have eva written!

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
We had 2 part Ext Eng - part one due week 3 and part 2 is presentation on monday.

Other then that we've got an advanced english one and we get our modern oral next week and ancient source study for week 11. Plus Ext HIstory draft in week 9 - thats it so its a pretty good term assesment wise.

Lainee

HSC
Ours is starting in 13 days. First exam is English Advanced on Fri, and then I have Eco in the arvo. Bad timetable this time round. >.<

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by MissSavage29
Ext HIstory draft in week 9 - thats it so its a pretty good term assesment wise.
:uhoh: im starting to get worried now. our first assessment for ext hist is the proposal and thats not for another 3 weeks!
i like how they spread the assessments out so that u dont have 10 in the last week of school like in the prelims...i've finished half of mine and only have a few left (mainly for english adv)

olay

HSC
:( Ancient [BLAH] on monday, Maths on tues. But half yrlys are wk 10 - 11. *sigh* GOOD LUCK GUYS! :)

miss_pie

HSC
yeah i had stacks last term. only two this term coz of half yearlies... but i also have preliminary markings for art and stuff

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
ive done an assessment for every subject.. got half yearlys in a few weeks.. my 2nd business assessment is due tomorrow
ive done most of it.. its just analysing what ive written then writing it in italics underneath thats boring
i think i have a 2nd croatian assessment next week too great

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
um yeah i have but its just really hard to expand the points you know and make it 10 pages! its on persuasion by jane austen so yeah im still going, i have currently got like one page.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
um yeah i have but its just really hard to expand the points you know and make it 10 pages! its on persuasion by jane austen so yeah im still going, i have currently got like one page.
:eek: 10 pages?!?! How many words would that work out to be?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)