Who's pursuing Business as a career (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
My friend wants to become an architect, and hopefully open up her own business when she's established, so that's why she's doing biz studies.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I can't say I passionatly enjoy business, but i'll take commerce as a meal ticket...

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
im doing b commerce at newcastle....kinda business, one aspect of it, to go with my PWC traineeship for accounting

nova

HSC
I'm hoping for BBus @ UTS city
My preferences are:
1 600010 Bachelor of Business at University of Technology, Sydney
2 511504 Bachelor of Commerce at University of Sydney
3 600020 Bachelor of Business at University of Technology, Sydney
4 511515 Bachelor of Economics at University of Sydney
5 300210 Bachelor of Commerce at Macquarie University
6 300209 Bachelor of Economics at Macquarie University
7 605002 Bachelor of Business Bachelor of Computing at University of Technology, Sydney
8 103701 Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Business (Accounting) at ACU National
9 103702 Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Information Systems at ACU National

I don't know how you guys don't enjoy eco and business? While business is tedious and mostly trivial, economics is my favourite subject.

Good luck to everyone

edit: After uni, I want to get into either merchant banking or foreign exchange trading. Anything like that interests me so i'm sure there'll be something.

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
nova said:
I don't know how you guys don't enjoy eco and business? While business is tedious and mostly trivial, economics is my favourite subject.
Eco is pretty fun, U get to read newspapers etc and speculate about what's going to happen in the world. I think business is more practical, however, the job opportunities for Economists are limited, compared to say Accountants and finance managers, so that's why I want to do a business degree. I'm gonna major in Accounting or Finance, and also in something more fun like Business Info Systems or HRM.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)