Who's pursuing Business as a career (1 Viewer)

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
sorry, i couldn't do anything in medicine, law, it, or business.
i would get sssooo bored!

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
so pair it up with another "interesting" degree
i wanted to do music and business at anu, it's basically the only course that will allow you to do those two as a double degree.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
nah, i'm always going to do something i enjoy, which will enjoy not too much repetition or desk work. i'd LOVE to be a storm chaser in the States for a bit :)

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
hehe, i had a phase where i wanted to go become a snowboard instructor in US, and i don't even know how to snowboard :D

kelboo

HSC
Just to ring in, I didn't do business studies (dropped at end of yr 11 cos I hated my teacher). BUT altho i'm probably not going to uni (unless a miracle UAI pops up) I already own 2 businesses, it'd be so much better if the HSC had already happened... goddammit

enthral

superbird said:
I would have to say that Business Studies is probably one of the most interesting and actually useful subjects in the HSC.
Anyways, I'm considering doing a Bachelor of Business at UTS. Anybody thinking the same?
yep. b business at uts, or b commerce at macq, of b ebus at macq...just hope my UAI cuts it...

BlindGuardian

Mattycross
I'm planning on goin to UTS...i read sumwhere that u can do sportsmanagement...so im hopeing they offer it as a major
if not ill do advertising or sum shit :D

Mannix

HSC
Bachelor of Economics for me. Where I go will definately depend on that business exam lol

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
Oh dear, i don't understand how someone can with through two years worth of excruciatingly boring economics periods and want to do more at Uni.

Mendo

HSC
Im gonna to a Bachelor of Business/Hospitality Mangagment. Will make business a little more tolerable that way- its ok, just can get tedious. Does anyone else laugh their asses off at business studies? Shit like- Quality Circles and all taht crap. "Fancy names for completely logical things" should replace Business Studies as the course name. It so easy to bullshit your way through, i love it.

BlindGuardian

OFMG!! I do economics and it is by farrrrr the most boring subject i have eva done in my life...i think thats why i ended up writing about 5 pages of notes in my book the whole year....and slept through half of it
I still end up getting an average of 80 raw for it though :D
Still, there is no way in hell i'd want to do economics un uni.
I'd rather have my eyeballs pecked out by vultures

JessC

HSC
N/A
seems like so many ppl want to do b.business at uts....
hope it doesn't go up tat much...

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
If you want the moneys do B Commerce, major in Actuarial studies.

Good course (so I have heard) but parts get extremely tedious and difficult. Also, it's hard to maintain the credit average that you need just to pass the course.

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
Yeah, if i had eco first or last, i just didn't arrive till recess or went home early, i think each period actually slowed down time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)