Who's headed for CSU next year? (1 Viewer)

countryatheart

HSC
you are definitely throwing your life away with animal or equine science lol
im going to CSU wagga wagga next year cannot wait!

what accommodation are you looking at wagga?
I couldn't disagree more considering its something that I love, and hey who says I can't marry someone rich and then keep doing what I love just for the sake of it ^.^

Me neither!! I've been waiting to go since yr 10 and school just wont end.
I'm looking at Doman (I think that's the one with air con and heating) or butler.. there's no way I'm cooking for myself :)
How about you guys?

Oh and do you guys think it's worth bringing a car up?

boris

Banned
HSC
nah dont bring a car totally not worth it

boris

Banned
HSC
good luck with the unemployment btw!

2011_

HSC
I couldn't disagree more considering its something that I love, and hey who says I can't marry someone rich and then keep doing what I love just for the sake of it ^.^

Me neither!! I've been waiting to go since yr 10 and school just wont end.
I'm looking at Doman (I think that's the one with air con and heating) or butler.. there's no way I'm cooking for myself :)
How about you guys?

Oh and do you guys think it's worth bringing a car up?
Well there are catered cottages but I am considering going for self - catered then purchasing a meal plan of 5 meals per week. I can't see the point in me being catered for breakfast as I don't eat a lot in the morning.
As for the car - the bus and walking will get you around campus and the bus goes into town. But if you want to go somewhere other than on the bus route (eg. if you get a job) then you might need the car. If you already have a car maybe bring it, then if you need to use it you can?

countryatheart

HSC
Well there are catered cottages but I am considering going for self - catered then purchasing a meal plan of 5 meals per week. I can't see the point in me being catered for breakfast as I don't eat a lot in the morning.
As for the car - the bus and walking will get you around campus and the bus goes into town. But if you want to go somewhere other than on the bus route (eg. if you get a job) then you might need the car. If you already have a car maybe bring it, then if you need to use it you can?
Smart smart, I've just heard that the cottages get really quiet socially around mid year and I don't want to get bored considering I'm moving so far away. I'm definitely going to get a job, mostly because how else is boarding going to pay itself, so I think I'll bring it around April when I've organised myself :)

2011_

HSC
Smart smart, I've just heard that the cottages get really quiet socially around mid year and I don't want to get bored considering I'm moving so far away. I'm definitely going to get a job, mostly because how else is boarding going to pay itself, so I think I'll bring it around April when I've organised myself :)
Hopefully meet you there :)

Sammy2011

HSC
Anyone received an invitation to the Vet Science interview yet? Think they were supposed to be released on the 8th.

Heidi NR

HSC
Hopefully I will be too....have my vet interview Dec 01......need to start booking flights.....so nervous...fingers crossed :)

2011_

HSC
Hopefully I will be too....have my vet interview Dec 01......need to start booking flights.....so nervous...fingers crossed :)
I have a Vet interview too! But not that day. I wish you lots and lots of luck - hopefully I'll see you there in 2012 :) :)

Heidi NR

HSC
I have a Vet interview too! But not that day. I wish you lots and lots of luck - hopefully I'll see you there in 2012 :) :)
Good Luck to you too!!!!!!!!!! :) I will be flying in on the 30th of Nov just to make sure I dont get delayed by flights and stuff because my Interview is at 10am the 1st!

Im so excited and nervous at the same time....Hope I dont vomit on the panelist from nerves hahahaha

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
have fun in the interview, i had an interview in 09 and got in for 2010 but declined as i got other offers, it's stressful and u walk out thinking u did crap but its a lot better in their eyes than u realise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)