Who would you date? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Haha haters gonna hate XD

"Gender: Try telling my parents i'm lesbian (i'm not) but you get the jist"
one of my bestfriend is gay but even when his dad opposed to the idea it didnt stop him from being him. society is becoming more and more tolerant of different sexualalities so hang in there.

Age: Cool i'm 17 but marrying a 40 would be rad with the rentals.

Pedo bear have feelings too = =

Religion: uhm yeah your try coming from a strict christian family and trying to marry a muslim. yerp going to work.

My bestfriend comes from a family whose mum is christian and dad is athiest, he's 1/3 of my bestfriends whose parents are still married.

AKA NO you obviously haven't fallen in love with the wrong person yet.
Probably not, but i'll keep my mind open.
Hahaha, I remember trying to come out to my parents. Funnn.
Also, I wasn't allowed to marry anyone white and it had to be from my race. That's all changed now, as long as I don't date or marry someone who is leb, [middle eastern] etc.
Age, lol. Had this talk recently. Parents will worry if you date too young or too old. They'd want you to go for someone who is closer to your age. [my case, he is.]
Religion: As long as he isn't muslim or part of any cult.

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
^^^ the point i was trying to make is there are barriers and things like age, natio, religion and gender do matter.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Religion: uhm yeah your try coming from a strict christian family and trying to marry a muslim. yerp going to work.
My bestfriend comes from a family whose mum is christian and dad is athiest, he's 1/3 of my bestfriends whose parents are still married.
Most atheists don't give a shit about religion and most Christians are okay with other people not believing because they believe "god" will judge you by your actions not your beliefs.
So, no, it's not the same as two people with contradictory religions marrying.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
^^^ the point i was trying to make is there are barriers and things like age, natio, religion and gender do matter.
This. Everything matters when you're considering spending the rest of your life with someone.

Y U No name

HSC
Hahaha, I remember trying to come out to my parents. Funnn.
Also, I wasn't allowed to marry anyone white and it had to be from my race. That's all changed now, as long as I don't date or marry someone who is leb, [middle eastern] etc.
Age, lol. Had this talk recently. Parents will worry if you date too young or too old. They'd want you to go for someone who is closer to your age. [my case, he is.]
Religion: As long as he isn't muslim or part of any cult.
All i'm saying is live your own life.

Y U No name

HSC
and my point is what matters is who you choose, not what your parents or society limit them to be. thoes barriers exist in society, not necessarily in individuals, we can't control thoes who judge, but who are we to talk if we do it ourselves?

Y U No name

HSC
Mate, am I invisible?
(you wish you were that ninja 8D )

In all seriousness, what do you want me to say to you? Like i said before, i can't stop thoes who choose to judge others and thoes who are bound by expectations, if nationality, religion, gender or all the other shits matter so much to you then it's also your choice to conform or not.

Last edited:

princessoz

HSC
Well Im Turkish :)

I don't really mind, i'm not overly picky.. But definately wouldn't dare to date a Greek or Kurdish guy.. 1; coz my family would go CRAZY 2; most of them are against Turks so.. I also would only date a Muslim guy, only because it's hard with religion in the long run and again family would go ape shit on me :)

Last edited:

uirate

HSC
I'm French, not many attractive french people. On another note, my mum told me not to date/marry asians because they'll divorce me and take my money, plz confirm

(srs)

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
I'm French, not many attractive french chicks. On another note, my mum told me not to date/marry asians because they'll divorce me and take my money, plz confirm

(srs)
Hahahahahaha. THAT'S WHAT MY FOLKS SAID TOO.

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm French, not many attractive french chicks. On another note, my mum told me not to date/marry asians because they'll divorce me and take my money, plz confirm

(srs)
fuck off lonelywolf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)