who would rather go fight in a war than doing hSC? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nifkeh

HSC
if you fail a unit, you probably have to do it again in uni right? and pay more..? :/

at least hsc - there's no pass and fail. - you don't have to get 50+ to pass okay

Hoangsta

HSC
Mate, that is a ridiculous idea. The HSC is not as bad it sounds, university will be even worse. Eat some concrete.
i believe the saying goes " swallow a cup of concrete, and harden the f*ck up"
im sick and tired of ur constant manipulation and modification on very famous sayings and catchy statements.

" gungnam" he says.... m8.

umm what

Banned
HSC
N/A
if you fail a unit, you probably have to do it again in uni right? and pay more..? :/

at least hsc - there's no pass and fail. - you don't have to get 50+ to pass okay
what an idiot, do you know what uni is?

Demise

HSC
Lieutenant Demise ready for deployment, SIR!

George121

HSC
Hey guys i have a really good idea

Instead of going to our HSC exams, why don't we just join the army cause its easier to not try and just give up.

Hoangsta

HSC

Instead of going to our HSC exams, why don't we just join the army cause its easier to not try and just give up.
hahahaha omg such a great idea.
let's all do this and follow george121 on his plight to getting a mystery mark atar.

Funky Tiger

HSC
N/A

George is going to explore the social sciences one day.

He will find out all the shit that nobody cares about. . . and we will have helped.

George121

HSC
George is going to explore the social sciences one day.

He will find out all the shit that nobody cares about. . . and we will have helped.
This is hilarious

I've been laughing for about an hour straight

noor14

HSC
well if there was a war affecting the ones i love and respect then yes i would sacrifice my education to fight the enemy but otherwise nope.

George121

HSC
well if there was a war affecting the ones i love and respect then yes i would sacrifice my education to fight the enemy but otherwise nope.
No - he simply means that he is going to flunk the HSC and join the army - because it's "easier"

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
When your in the war, you face death, disease, and dead bodies ^^. People come back different after the war. My family friend did.

Rawf

HSC
dafuq u on about?
Uni isn't as hard and stressful as HSC ... :p
I've had friends that told me uni is almost like a mini hsc every month.
I guess you might like it more because.. 1 you have more spare time (as in you don't have to go uni 5/7 days a week), and 2 you don't have to do those boring ass subjects that are compulsory, irrelevant to what you wanna do in life ie. english

Memento-mori

HSC
Honestly? War. I find soliders really attractive and hot.... not some stupid exam room monitor.

jnney

lemon
HSC
lol.

the war will both psychologically and physically incapacitate you, if you don't die, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)