Who will win the 2012 French Open? Predictions? (1 Viewer)

Who will win it all?

• Nadal - The King of Clay

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Djesus - The Son of God

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Federawr - The G.O.A.T

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Murray - The slamless wonder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ferrer

• Berdych or Del Potro

• Other

• Total voters

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
The French Open is currently in progress.

Nadal is the favourite to win with clay titles from Monte Carlo, Barcelona and Rome going into the French Open. He has an easy draw and his most likely semi-finals opponent is either Murray or Ferrer whom he can beat with ease (the both of them).

Djokovic is the 2nd favourite to win. He is most likely going to meet Federer in the Semi-Finals.

Federer is the 3rd favourite to win and he has a clay title from Madrid.

An out-of-form Murray seems to be worrying and I'd say Ferrer > Murray in this French Open.

So who will win?

acemusic415

HSC
First of all, how the hell did Serena get an upset in the first round? She won essentially all her matches on clay during the pre-season and then gets out...

I have a feeling Nadal won't let go of his consecutive title at the French that easily. Djokovic will have a lot to do to win.

As for the women, Azarenka or Sharapova? I'm not so sure. I guess that is what makes women's tennis slightly interesting, because it's always different (unlike the Men's which becomes entirely predictable).

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Djokovic!!!!!! I used to kinda like Federarrrrr and Nedelel but they seem out of shape these days I personally think, even if they still always manage to get into semi's and such.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Djokovic!!!!!! I used to kinda like Federarrrrr and Nedelel but they seem out of shape these days I personally think, even if they still always manage to get into semi's and such.
Nadal has been in the finals of like the last 4 or 5 slams?

I can see what you mean for Federer but Nadal is still a beast as of now... He isn't Djokovic's slave anymore and Djokovic isn't what he was in 2011...

WeaselPowa

HSC
Although I voted for Nadal, not sure if he actually WILL win - seeing as his body is screwing up :L

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)