• Sarah

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Kiki

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Daniel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

veg

DON? what's wrong with you people. he sucks BIG time.

just because he holds a bass, has long hair and an eyebrow ring does NOT make him a star.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
its so sad how Popstars has to do these stupid live crossovers to hype up the show. its pointless and a big waste of time. and what pisses me off the most is how the audience is always booing the judges as soon as they hear a negative comment. HELLO the judges are giving them constructive criticism. not everyone is perfect.

to be honest, all the contestants suck and cant sing and they won't make it in the long run. i bet they'll never be anywhere near as successful as Guy or Shannon.

if we think Simon Cowell is harsh on the contestants on Idol, then imagine what he would be like if he had to judge the Popstars contestants?? man, he'll kick their sorry little asses.
I totally agree. The audience are a bunch of shitheads.

Simon Cowell would probably said something like "the only thing that keeps me here is channel 7's BIG paycheck"

Then about half way he probably would have walk right out of the show. LOL

Originally posted by Miffy
I say get rid of those stupid teeni boppers with absolutely no idea in the audience, and those damn 'pringles parties'! Then the show might improve slightly.

You also have to pay $10 i think it is to even get in the place to see them!! I mean it goes to charity and all, but seriously I would rather just give $10 to the charity instead of going to see the show. Saying that, I think I might actually do it!
I wouldn't pay 50 cents to watch this piece of crap.

Whoever wins Popstar will be a distant memory in about 6 months time. Just like that Scott whatever guy...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by veg
DON? what's wrong with you people. he sucks BIG time.

just because he holds a bass, has long hair and an eyebrow ring does NOT make him a star.
Basically everyone suck.

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
all the sympathy votes for Arnott....PPPPFFFFFFTT!!!

He's from my suburb.
Arnortt tried out for Popstars 1 or 2 if n e one can remember and he gotkickied soon after

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
his voice isn't as good as he thinks it is, as the judges have previousl said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)