who ran out of time?! (1 Viewer)

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
anybody run out of time?

dont you hate those last five minutes..

'shiiiit. i've still got to write about my related texts and go finish off my gay creative writing piece..!!!'

so any kiddies desperatly run out of time? its only two hours, i hear you. not enough time. you really should get more

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
yup

well .... not DESPERATELY. but i had a whole nother point to put in that was goin to sum up my whole essay.

and i got to the last page of the booklet, realised there was five minutes to go and thought fuck this i'm not getting another one, so i wrote really small and then up the side. :S

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Haha, spent the last 5 minutes frantically scribbling my student number on every page. Then i tried to add crap to the 5 mark question in section 1.

raspb3rry

♥♥♥
HSC
I ran out of time :(. I didn't finish Q1 and Q3. Sucks. And my Q2 doesn't fit anyway.

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
i did my essay first
then my creative then short answers
^_^ so i get a fully complete essay and story to get marked
but i finished about 2mins early neway

frootloop

HSC
Started with section 1- finished in 40 mins (a little bit longer than anticipated)
then- section 3- finished in 50 mins
last- section 2- only 30 mins left... and it's my weakest section- I think I wrote about 4 or 5 pages but I didn't finish it...

raspb3rry

♥♥♥
HSC
alissa_xoxo said:
Haha, spent the last 5 minutes frantically scribbling my student number on every page. Then i tried to add crap to the 5 mark question in section 1.
lol. We had time afterwards. Our exam was like chaotic. The wrong writing booklets were handed out and so they had to be recollected, people were late I think.

I can never do my exams out of order :rolleyes:, too risky to try now I think.

danieljarvis

HSC
did Q 1 , then 3 then creative... only had 25 minutes to do creative :( but thats always bean my weak subject.. got 3 n a bit pages in.. but its allguna be shit haha :( was a kinda tougher exam than i thought

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
oh i ran out of time... i had to leave a whole related text outa my essay... but i managed to finish my creative and comprehension pretty well...

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
The Captain's Creative Writing = 2.5 bos pages :(
Ditto.

I ran out of time because there was a mix up with the finishing time which led me to believe I had 15 more minutes than I actually did.. which sucked. I left Section 2 to last, so I suffered in that department.

HSC
N/A
callisto said:
dont you hate those last five minutes..

'shiiiit. i've still got to write about my related texts and go finish off my gay creative writing piece..!!!'

so any kiddies desperatly run out of time? its only two hours, i hear you. not enough time. you really should get more

omg...how many forums did you start about this??

this is OUR EXAM...you had your chance last year... =p

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
holla back girl said:

haha i know but its fun to watch you guys stress out while sitting at the computer typing up uni essays

now shut up and go study some more

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
i thought we had half an hour extra... lol 1 page for secion 2... 12 pages section 3.... kida fucked it ay?

Stefano

Sexiest Member
HSC
holla back girl said:

ROFL

Sif frequent these forums post-hsc completion...

elegantly_patty

Concrete boots...
HSC
I did section one first... used the entire first booklet....
then i moved onto the essay.... imaginative journeys and how the concept shifted my understand of myself and family and the world??? WTFFFFF

then i had 8 minutes to do section 2 :( i wrote 2 pages... but in all fairness i wrote... 1 booklet and 3 pages for the essay :)

billbro

HSC
N/A
I attempted to stay within the 40min guidelines with relative sucess 40mins sec 1, roughly 35 for sec 2 and 45 or so for section 3. I managed to just finish and roundoff everything, however with that said I could have basically written a substantial ammount more in both section 2 and 3 (missed out an additional stimulus and related text that was in my intro which looks lame xD)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
nah I finished thankfully
although I screwed up section 1 badly :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)