Who needs to wear school uniform to the exams ? (1 Viewer)

Are you forced to wear your school uniform ?

• Yes

Votes: 69 78.4%
  • No

Votes: 19 21.6%

• Total voters

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
hahaha
yeah in my school you do need to wear it, but when my sis did it she didn't need to wear it...so funny looking back and remembering her turning up to her hsc in her pyjamas...

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
our skool made us where full skool uniform.....tie and all....but i take tie off during or before the exam anywayz

i dun care what im wearing....uniform suits me fine....i mean, ive been wearing it for the last 6yrs....i kinda got used to it by now :)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I've always been more comfotable in my own adaptation of the uniform. White shirt, black pants. It's the most percectly anonimous mode of dress possible, and it blends brilliantly with anything.

tempco

HSC
Many people in my school went to the first exam without uniform, and we were forced to wear it to the next exam... talk about being unreasonable...

Ats

My school doesn't really have a uniform at the best of times, but if you wear something flourescent consistently they might get a little upset at you...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
We weren't told. Most of us just come in what ever we want to. we don't really care what the school says.

mercury

.:: Hg ::.
HSC
some came in jersey, some in uniform... and some in casual clothing. and no one was kicked out :D

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
We were all told to come in school uniform - but not "full" school uniform. During actual school hours we previously weren't allowed to wear our jerseys or jumpers in public (either wear the blazer over, or don't wear either)... But now they don't really give a shit. I wear my jersey. However I'm pretty sure they'd get pissed if we wore jeans and a jersey.

Oh, plus we don't have to wear the freaking hat any more. :D

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Well this time of year our uniform is blouse, 3/4 skirt and thick long socks, so it wouldn't be that comfortable wearing it for an exam. As long as we don't hang around the front of the school for too long after the exam they don't mind if we wear plain clothes.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
we were told that u don't need to wear uniform, but i don't know some kids insisted on wearing 'em i guess, coz i saw some wearin' uniform. lol

tempco

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
we were told that u don't need to wear uniform, but i don't know some kids insisted on wearing 'em i guess, coz i saw some wearin' uniform. lol
meh.. I'd rather go in my pyjamas than my school uniform...

tempco

HSC
Originally posted by Daemontreu
In my summer pjs? :eek: Not a chance. :D
Heh.. no difference for me.. it's just a shirt and shorts... I always wear that outside anyway :D (Well, not really the shorts... it's really windy now.. my legs will probably turn into popsicles or something :/)

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by NekkidSerpent
it's really windy now..
Argh! I know... all too often when I'm catching the train home after exams have I found myself having to simultaneously hold down my skirt, catch my bag when it falls off my shoulder, hold a hand over my hair (which tied up or not goes all over the place) and flip the obnoxious moron with the loud music. :chainsaw:

Yeah... the breezy summer uniform is not always the best way to go. And where is the warm weather? Not only have we not got warm weather, the teachers (even though they know we're wearing summer uniform) insist on putting on the freaking air conditioning in the exam room at... oh... say, 15 degrees?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by Daemontreu

the teachers (even though they know we're wearing summer uniform) insist on putting on the freaking air conditioning in the exam room at... oh... say, 15 degrees?
Hehe sounds like us.....ours is controlled centrally so the supervisor sends one of the ladies down to admin like every 10 minutes to get them to adjust the temp....we freeze one minute and boil the next!

chris42

HSC
Our room has one little heater on, but it doesn't do anything, where in this huge hall, so what's one little wall mounted heater going to do :p

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Oh we're in the study centre, not the hall (the hall isn't big enough cos the seating is tiered and doesn't fold away--what bright person designed that :rolleyes:? Its more of a theater than a hall I guess). Its on the third floor of the study centre (library is bottom floor, computers & av equipment is on second floor and our exam room is the thrid floor which is normally silent study with tables and stuff set up around the room, but it is used for public exams) Being on the third floor it gets hot, but when you're sitting still for 3 hours you don't notice it but obviously the supervisors do cos they have the aircon turned on and we freeze!

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Actually, today wasn't that bad. It was freezing outside, but inside it was just a nice temperature. Not so hot that you would overheat, not so cold that you would freeze! I was in shock, I tell you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)