Who needs to wear school uniform to the exams ? (1 Viewer)

Are you forced to wear your school uniform ?

• Yes

Votes: 69 78.4%
  • No

Votes: 19 21.6%

• Total voters

tempco

HSC
We do the exams in our library, which supposedly has "air conditioning"... the only thing you notice is the noise...

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
Ugh, the air conditioning in our library is awfully loud too... it's those huge pipe/tube things which hang from the ceiling, and freeze some parts of the place while totally ignoring others. Grrr... :chainsaw:

theone123

blue essence
HSC
the majority of the students of our skool wear school uniform, but it is unnecceessary to do so as its the oldies who are the moderators of the HSC and the school can do fark about it. But it is just abit old if u do wear casual to the exam as no one else is doing...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I guess whatever you are comfy in to do the exam is best. Some people prefer to wear uniform cos they get in a 'school' mood...personally I don't like having to adjust my skirt and socks all the time so I wear casual!!

vanity

HSC
we have to wear uniform but occaisionally people turn up in like pants with their jersey but they arent told off so maybe its ok to not come in uniform.. doesnt matter anyways i only have one more exam left *sigh* economics *sigh sigh sigh*

Kit

I did not have to wear one as my school has no uniform it is cool :D :apig:

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Id hate to have no uniform....it is WAY easier waking up in the morning and not having to decide what to wear!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)