• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who needs to wear school uniform to the exams ? (1 Viewer)

Are you forced to wear your school uniform ?

• Yes

Votes: 69 78.4%
  • No

Votes: 19 21.6%

• Total voters

chris42

HSC
Hey,

I just found out that we are forced to wear our school uniform to the exams, are any of your school's doing the same to you ?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
They can't honestly force you.... whats the worse that will happen if you don't wear school uniform??? because they won't stop you doing your hsc will they....unless they're some pyschotic uniform-nazi school of course.

Chelle

our school has told us that its compulsary to wear uniform but i know that the majority of people wont.

I dont think they can do anything.. maybe private schools can, but i dont know.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Raiks
They can't honestly force you.... whats the worse that will happen if you don't wear school uniform??? because they won't stop you doing your hsc will they....unless they're some pyschotic uniform-nazi school of course.
We have to wear our school uniform to our HSC exams and I can guarantee you if we don't we will not be let into the school's premises:eek:.

tempco

HSC
Nope. I see no point in being forced to wear your uniform... aren't you supposed to be as comfortable as possible?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Nothing was mentioned to us bout uniform or otherwise, so Im just going in regular clothes and taking a jacket in case they decide to turn the aircon in the study centre on (they have a reputation for freezing the year 12's to buggery during the exams)

coroneos

Our school has a strict uniform code. If you do not wear FULL SCHOOL uniform to any exam, your paper will be cancelled.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Our uniform code was as strict as they came but we aren't at school anymore we're only doing exams so we wear whatever we want.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
No uniform for us, but i think abt one or two ppl came in their uniform accidently and a couple wore their jerseys.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I went in my jersey and jeans. I intend to do that for the rest of my exams. But people came in uniform anyway, despite the school saying that we didn't have to. About 1/4 of us are wearing our jerseys.

crazylilmonkee

HSC
yeah my damn school has said we have to wear school uniform.. some wear the shirt and then jeans and people like me wear the full thing :)

arls

heheheh... we dont have to wear one !!!! im so glad cause some of these hot days are long private school sacks really do make u sweat... i was pretty suprised cause our skool is the TIGHTARSE capital of sydney.. and soooooo obsessed bout uniform usually

lucky us :):)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)