Who is starting to stress? (1 Viewer)

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
I'm starting to stress, sleeping pattern from the holidays suck...

Sleep 2-3 am wake up. 10-11am

OMG help me!
lol u dont hav anythin to stress about, ur enjoying urself at uni.

muzeikchun852

HSC
a bit but not as much as other people I know.

I have 2u japanese trial tmr and I'm planning to chill tonight:)

Last edited:

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
i hav just lost total motivation for hsc. im just going to get in on bonus points.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
lol u dont hav anythin to stress about, ur enjoying urself at uni.
I really should get rid of my sig shouldn't I

But my sleeping pattern is still rather annoying, with the 8 hours of sleep, need to reduce it to 6! :(

wait, do all catholic schools do the same paper?
There's heaps of schools that do the CSSA trials, even public schools who use it along with private/catholic schools

if that's what you were referring to?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I'm fine with this tbh, when I did have motivation to do work, upcome assessments and stress would grow exponentially for me.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
I'm stressing to death about maths ext 1 and 2........................
they r the subjects u shuld be worried least bout. if u hav worked hard and are smart enough you will get good marks in them, its not like english where you have a chance of stuffing up.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah i'm starting to freak out a little. I did a reasonable amount of study in the holidays, but I don't think I pushed my self to do more, I had many birthdays to go to and now I have 2 weeks to catch up on everything I still need to do. I have 2 weeks to prepare 4 english essays, study SoR content and prepare an essay or two for that, atm i'm doing maths because i'm motivated for that, but I just had a skim through past papers and Qs 9 and 10 look like they take a lot of time to comprehend.

I'm still dreading the amount of content I still have to revise for maths, I haven't done some of this stuff for about 11 months. I know it's only trials but I still want to do my best. God I feel my heart pumping. I've never done an exam that required 3 essays in one 2 hour session. Should be interesting to see what happens.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm still dreading the amount of content I still have to revise for maths, I haven't done some of this stuff for about 11 months. I know it's only trials but I still want to do my best. God I feel my heart pumping. I've never done an exam that required 3 essays in one 2 hour session. Should be interesting to see what happens.
The last time I did one was for prelim and I did okay considering I hadn't studied one of the texts because I dropped from Advanced after they finished it.
But I have never done a test like Paper 1 and I'm so stressed about Paper 2... :/

Stephaniex

HSC
Stressing quite a bit, and my trials aren't even until weeks 5/6.
Mostly about my upcoming French oral, doing that subject through distance education does not make it easy.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
~ uh huh you know what it is, everything we study - we study big. the hsc that nothin' - 100 atar thats stunin' :)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah I also notice that khfreakau commented, forgot to account air resistance for projectile. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)