Who is starting to stress? (1 Viewer)

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
The last time I did one was for prelim and I did okay considering I hadn't studied one of the texts because I dropped from Advanced after they finished it.
But I have never done a test like Paper 1 and I'm so stressed about Paper 2... :/
Paper 1 should be easier, It's only 1 essay (which is easy to beat 'no trying' standard students) in, creative wrtting can be waffled so thats pretty clear cut and the comprehension, while it's a bitch to read and interpret is alright I guess due to the amount fo times I've done them in exams.

On another note: How do you people take your study breaks? Do you like go walk for 5 min and come back, or do you take like an hour or so break? I find it hard to get back to what I was doing, so I try to minimise myself from breaks. I get distracted if something more interesting pops up. Is it alright to still play a few video games as a way of stress relief? I'm trying not to play them becasue If I do I know it will take me a lot of motivation to get into the study rountine. (I'm a pretty motivated person - most of the time.)

imo the hardest part with study, is actually starting on what to study, once you get going it's pretty much straight forward.

Also how do you people study? do you study like 1 subject per night? I think i'm spending too much time on more subjects than others. :/

Oh yeah, what time do you people usually sleep? I want to get into a heathly sleeping routine. (I try not to sleep late, but I just never feel tired enough when it's too early) Most days I wake up alright, some days I feel like shit and just want to sleep for a whole day.

Thanks I know long post, but valuable info can be generated here for students.

Skriker

HSC
Yeah i'm starting to freak out a little. I did a reasonable amount of study in the holidays, but I don't think I pushed my self to do more, I had many birthdays to go to and now I have 2 weeks to catch up on everything I still need to do. I have 2 weeks to prepare 4 english essays, study SoR content and prepare an essay or two for that, atm i'm doing maths because i'm motivated for that, but I just had a skim through past papers and Qs 9 and 10 look like they take a lot of time to comprehend.

I'm still dreading the amount of content I still have to revise for maths, I haven't done some of this stuff for about 11 months. I know it's only trials but I still want to do my best. God I feel my heart pumping. I've never done an exam that required 3 essays in one 2 hour session. Should be interesting to see what happens.
FUCK, only two months until the HSC fuck your timer!!! :)

Skyzor

HSC
Not as much now.

Got my english creative writing piece done just then BOOM CHA KA LA KA motherfvckers.

Is it any good? thats an entirely different story...

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm doing an essay for SOR2 now that's due in a few hours and I've done a paragraph... So yeah, I'm stressing.

Got my english creative writing piece done just then BOOM CHA KA LA KA motherfvckers.
Haven't started...

mel loves ASDF

HSC
Hahahahaha Stress is becoming a part of life... I have a 2500 word Essay Due on FRIDAY!.
And I havent started.. Im sitting in our school library staring at the question and writing this post lol.
Its a time when you want to do everything but what you are supposed to do.

LonelyWolf

HSC
fuck trials in 2 weeks still need to do ancient, modern,business, sor past papers, creative piece and 4 English essays. I dunno if its possible to do all of them, not unless i do one every single night - not timed. I'm fucked for my creative I've just been searching the internet for belonging short stories but can't find anything suitable. Anyone recommend where i can find one?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
fuck trials in 2 weeks still need to do ancient, modern,business, sor past papers, creative piece and 4 English essays. I dunno if its possible to do all of them, not unless i do one every single night - not timed. I'm fucked for my creative I've just been searching the internet for belonging short stories but can't find anything suitable. Anyone recommend where i can find one?
umm

2010 HSC ATAR: 95.40

HERPPPPPPP
what

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
umm guys, I know you're all geeks and stuff, but is spending 3 months playing games really worth it?

Maybe go out and experience the game called "life" instead?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)