Who is ready for yr 11? (1 Viewer)

Freestyler94

HSC
LOL damn. My normal work already is messy enough. I try so hard to be consistently neat because on the first day I write super slow and neat. Then after a while I have to write fast and normal again.
LOL same here.

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
I manage to duck into Officeworks and picked up some nice stuff. Although i was a little bit pissed off due to fact that they didnt have any more of those 128 + 8 page work books
They don't?! Aww, I wanted to get one of the binder ones. It's so pretty D:

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Some places do, Just the place i went to didnt carry that line of product (It was a mini Officeworks. Mainly due to the lack of land) But they said that they would have the line of product in about a weeks times. Mostly when all the new Back2School sale kicked in fully. But those Black and White binders look good. :party:

xMaFF

HSC
Some places do, Just the place i went to didnt carry that line of product (It was a mini Officeworks. Mainly due to the lack of land) But they said that they would have the line of product in about a weeks times. Mostly when all the new Back2School sale kicked in fully. But those Black and White binders look good. :party:
Hey all.

It's good to see that you're all getting excited about getting stationery and stuff.

I know this will make me sound like a huge n00b, but can someone tell me what these "binders" are?

What do they do and what do they look like?

I've probably seen them before... I just don't think I know what they're called... :confused:

Amogh

HSC
N/A
I switched to using a netbook with books on the side for my final year. I think it's a lot more efficient and doesn't break my back like the 6 odd folders I had laying around for my prelim year.
ditto

with-chu

HSC
I manage to duck into Officeworks and picked up some nice stuff. Although i was a little bit pissed off due to fact that they didnt have any more of those 128 + 8 page work books
Oh crap they're running out of stock already?
Better get my stuff soon....... I went in the last week of hols last year and they didn't have any exercise books with printed margins in them :(

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Oh crap they're running out of stock already?
Better get my stuff soon....... I went in the last week of hols last year and they didn't have any exercise books with printed margins in them :(
OH NOO. :) I'm heading there on monday/tuesday. I want printed margins too. By the middle of the year, I just can't be bothered with neatness and my margins always look really dodgy.

xMaFF

HSC
OH NOO. :) I'm heading there on monday/tuesday. I want printed margins too. By the middle of the year, I just can't be bothered with neatness and my margins always look really dodgy.
+1 for the dodgy margins.

I need books with printed margins ><"
Sometimes when I rule a line, some of the ink from the pen seeps under the ruler and smears.

Yup. Story of my life.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
+1 for the dodgy margins.

I need books with printed margins ><"
Sometimes when I rule a line, some of the ink from the pen seeps under the ruler and smears.

Yup. Story of my life.
LOL. I always get small pencilcases and small rulers so my ruler doesn't cover the whole page D:

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL. I always get small pencilcases and small rulers so my ruler doesn't cover the whole page D:
I hate it when that happens. In my english&drama exams I didn't know we had to rule margins and I only had a 15cm ruler, so all the margins bent in the middle >< It's stupid, but little things like that throw me off in exams.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
haha
and thats why I have this massive steel ruler
elllliiiite :p

Last edited:

CecilyMare

HSC
I got another same-colored but longer Smiggle pencilcase just so that I could fit my 30cm ruler in my pencilcase. I kept forgetting to bring it to school.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
haha
elllliiiite

they wont even let us have metal rulers at my school.
i buy like 10 rulers a year coz mine always snap.

1 time i 4got to put mine in my pencil case so i carried it to the next class and it snapped on a guys arm as we passed. lol

btw, margin is a funny word

Last edited:

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
haha
elllliiiite :p
Steel rulers are seen as a hazard at my school :( but people still bring them anyway. I'll just have pre-ruled margins thanks and have my small ruler for titles etc. I was thinking of getting matching coloured folders, with matching coloured books (A4 and spiral) with matching coloured highlighted notes LOLOL. Am I going overboard? Yes.

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
Steel rulers are awesome, I love using them! I'll have to buy a new one though because I lost my old 4-year old one from Year 7 on the last week of Term 4 :S

I was hoping it could last me till Year 12 :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)