who is good in math/science but SHIT AT ENGLISH? (1 Viewer)

FdashX

HSC
do you people know anyone who did the previous HSC with mainly science/math subjects and their ATAR at the end?
i am so bad at english but good in science/math so im looking for anyone with similar situations

Runningup

HSC
N/A
Doing math and science subjects will actually do you good

I know a guy who did, 4u, Bio, Physics, Eng advance highest mark was about 91 and got a 95.6 atar. Science subjects mainly physics and chem tend to scale very well and if you do 4 unit math and ace it you will be easily within 80-95 range.

But with all subjects its all about ranking.

norwegianwood

HSC
do you people know anyone who did the previous HSC with mainly science/math subjects and their ATAR at the end?
i am so bad at english but good in science/math so im looking for anyone with similar situations
almost everyone on this site

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Like... most Asian students - if the stereotypes are true?

honey23

HSC
N/A
This is my position exactly. I HATE English. I am way more mathsy-sciency!

RishBonjour

HSC
you are on the same boat as MANY other students. I was too. Just make sure you don't fail english.

deswa1

HSC
One of my friends got like 85 in english and got 99.55 ATAR... Though if he had done better in english, he would have hit high 99's easily

madharris

HSC
N/A
shit at maths, and english... good at science? :)

nightweaver066

HSC
I despised English. Was recommended to do standard after year 11 and i was only getting mediocre/subpar marks throughout year 11.

I ended up dedicating a lot of time to English throughout year 12 and even spent the 2 weeks before the HSC exams only focusing on English, and ended up scraping a band 6 and I was over the moon.

Dedicate your time to English, don't leave a massive gap between English and your other subjects. Don't let it be the subject that'll pull you down.

nightweaver066

HSC
I despised English. Was recommended to do standard after year 11 and i was only getting mediocre/subpar marks throughout year 11.

I ended up dedicating a lot of time to English throughout year 12 and even spent the 2 weeks before the HSC exams only focusing on English, and ended up scraping a band 6 and I was over the moon.

Dedicate your time to English, don't leave a massive gap between English and your other subjects. Don't let it be the subject that'll pull you down.

eileend

HSC
me....... standard english screwed up my whole atar...

Lieutenant_21

HSC
I think I am relatively good at English (I have a tutor though) but I like maths and science (I like science more than maths).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)