• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who here's never had a gf/bf on valentine's day (1 Viewer)

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
ive never had a b/f on valentine's day...come to think of it...ive never had an valentine card or rose....only one card out of pity from my friends...oh god!

So i believe once again i shall have nothing again this year...sigh.

Its just a stupid holiday that americans really love

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
i had nothing...till this year, but valentines day doesnt really mean alot to me, i don't need just one day to signify love when i can do it every day lol

$a®e

HSC
i'ev never had a bf on valentines day however this year i do:p and my bf is spoiling me a crap load...aww i feel spesh i think the whole idea of valentines day is soo cute...i love showing my bf how much i love him heheh

Godsent

HSC
gone through my 4th, but ALWAYS coming SHORT of valentines day. every single time! i'm so sick of it! lol

never had or given a card or rose, but i'm going to this year just for a change.

how many girls here have commitment problems?

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Godsent said:
how many girls here have commitment problems?
used to

then i met my current boy. and its been smooth sailing (well almost :eek: ) for almost six months.

i have never had a boyfriend on valentines day but this year looks to be different. i'm even coming back up to sydney from UOW's O-Week to spend the night with him :) and the next day which is our six month thingie.

it'll be awesome.

xxshatteredxx

HSC
Tulipa said:
used to

then i met my current boy. and its been smooth sailing (well almost :eek: ) for almost six months.

i have never had a boyfriend on valentines day but this year looks to be different. i'm even coming back up to sydney from UOW's O-Week to spend the night with him :) and the next day which is our six month thingie.

it'll be awesome.
ooh wow. congrats! lol that great

never had a gf on vday
its alwasy bein in between it

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
been single most of my life. life can bite my ass at this stage. valentines isnt everything.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Tulipa said:
used to

it'll be awesome.
awww...how sweet & romantic & warm & fuzzy :D

still not sure if i'm doing anything with my boy this year..need to remind myself to ask him! our 11mths 4 days later, waiting for the year more though :)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
this year and last year are the first times i have had a bf on valentines day. BUT last year my boyfriend was ski racing in victoria, and this year he will be in tafe at ultimo. so even when i finally have a boyfriend on valentines day i have to spend it alone.
but we are going out for dinner the friday before because i had booked dinner for v-day and everything and then we found out he was going to be in sydney, so we changed our plans to friday so we could still do all the romantic stuff.

davin

HSC
N/A
effectively never had a gf for valentine's day

Its just a stupid holiday that americans really love
so not true

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
getting into a relationship is stupid.... it means endless spending for the guy and endless spoiling for the girl...

stupid, yet i still do it, even when i am not in a relationship....
sigh... i am so stupid....

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
xiao1985 said:
getting into a relationship is stupid.... it means endless spending for the guy and endless spoiling for the girl...

stupid, yet i still do it, even when i am not in a relationship....
sigh... i am so stupid....
you have a weird way of thinking about relationships...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)