Who hasn't studied 4 da HSC at all or only a little? (1 Viewer)

danal353

HSC
if you're a crammer, then you should be fine - personally I can't remember stuff I learnt two weeks ago...

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm the opposite! Spent all week in Business, I hate English. But all I have to do is write this dumb practice essay on belonging tomorrow afternoon, and then alll thursday I will do Hamlet/Transformers or bladerunner whatever/Ted Hughes.
wtf?

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
studied hard the first week, then relaxed my study cause felt a lot more confident in what i have done now. So from the second week just light revision

ashllis92

HSC
I've worked like a dog all year and these last two weeks I've just realised that it's not worth the stress and anguish I've been putting myself through so I've dropped off heaps with the study, I've only been doing a little bit each day for the last week or so but I'm a pretty good crammer so hopefully I'll do alright still...

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
i've worked like a dog all year and these last two weeks i've just realised that it's not worth the stress and anguish i've been putting myself through so i've dropped off heaps with the study, i've only been doing a little bit each day for the last week or so but i'm a pretty good crammer so hopefully i'll do alright still...
+1

rohan7

HSC
I'v done fuck all. Thinking about starting for Business Studies now, might flog some poor bastard's summary notes off BOS and look through them. I'm winging English, usually works for me. Genny Maths is gonna be alright too. Bio and Economics are gonna be a kick in the pants, those are the ones I'll study for.

ben150891

HSC
iv done barley any study iv only studied for english really. everything i havnt studied. oh well. i perform best under pressure and im good at cramming so 3 weeks of cramming here i come! i only need an ATAR of 70 so hopefully i can get that.

kg3000

HSC
This is the worst study advice ever.. but honestly, if you dont plan on going to uni, but tafe, DONT get a UAI.. do what you need to do to get your HSC (Requirements), and you will get into any course.. just answer all of your questions in the exams, Make sure all required assesments are at least completed, and you will be fine.

Remember, youre only young, you dont need to jump into UNI right after school.. you deserve a break after 13 years.. id advise getting a part time job and/or do a TAFE course of general interest/in something you want to do or are interested in.

I just did a Radio Broadcasting certificate at TAFE after being slack at my HSC.. they wanted a HSC.. well i had one. Im applying for AFTRS for 2010. Remember;

ANY HSC IS BETTER THAN NO HSC.

Also. if you dont go for a UAI or dont get the number you were aiming for, not all hope is lost.. you can do a course at UNI for a year that will get you into pretty much anything you want.. what you got in your HSC doesnt matter.. imo its better than just jumping straight into full time study without any kind of 'break'.

I know all of what im saying 'isnt the right thing to do' but i just feel for people that are just there because they dont know what they want to do, but know they wont be doing uni in a hurry.. Well it worked for me. I didnt study at all for my SC or HSC, and i got both easily. i just turned up to class almost every day, was polite to the teachers, did everything that was required of me, and most importantly, I BAILED on my UAI (trust me you'll want to do this if you dont want to go to uni and wanna slack off, its unfair for your peers)

I'll tell you what my principal said to me when she had a chat mid year 12 last year..

(Paraphrased) "What do you want to do next year.. TAFE? cool, well you could do better and should, BUT what youre doing now will get you into what you want to do at TAFE."
Just dont stress it, be chillax, and you should be fine!

Last edited:

Enchantress91

HSC
I wasted the whole 2 weeks on Business Studies.:( Now I've only got less than 1 day to revise for English.

t0m91

HSC
I didn't study for the trials and I got 85 for studies of religion 2u so that's what I'm riding on...plus i got ranked 3rd in Advanced English modules and ranked 1st in Music 1

Petyo

HSC
I didn't study for the trials and I got 85 for studies of religion 2u so that's what I'm riding on...plus i got ranked 3rd in Advanced English modules and ranked 1st in Music 1
which school do you go to?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)