Who has one of these? (1 Viewer)

HSC
yes.....i have a pile like that except i have 2 piles....

one for all my notes and then when the exams over they go..........to the other pile

then theres a pile of exam booklets

i like order :)

i think they should burn nicely

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
Jago said:
If you are just going to burn them, why not just throw them my way? I could use a few 4u maths / physics textbooks. So yeah, make Jago's house your place to dump crappy hsc textbooks.
what are you going to do with them?
i think i can get a satisfying evil laugh out of burning them rather than giving them away... :)

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
A BONFIRES THE WAY TO GO...however....if ur planning one at a place like western sydney regional park make sure ur ready to run like hell wen the ranger drives past because u would probably cop a massive finefor it....i know because we had a bbq there after half yearlies and we parked on the grass area and copped $300 fines each...just for parking on grass...imagine getting caught starting a bonfire

Farcanell

If you do things the right way you shouldn't have any problems with the fire ban... seeing how they only ever ban open fires, if you make your bonfire in one of those old weber barbeques or something else that looks like it may be used for cooking, you should be alright.

aussie_rocks

spot on!

yep, i got the same thing going 2... its all on a bookshelf, messy and packed... except the bookshelf is covered in a gorgeous piece of material as a contrast to what is underneath! :rolleyes:

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
I don't know how people can burn their stuff...I couldn't bear standing there and watching an entire year's worth of work just go up in flames. Don't know what the hell I'm going to do with all my notes, but destroying them would just be so frustrating. Yep, there goes the last year of my life....I know I'm a sook.

lil_emm

HSC
Sacraficial Burning

i have a sacraficial burning box. that is almost full and ive only had half my exams.... im gonna have to strat a new one. no my friends and i are gonna have a ritualistic buring after the HSC is over. lol.

fush

HSC
How much money have we wasted on stupid excel textbooks and these other random textbooks...i only actually used like half of them

hopefully i can sell most of them next year

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
gemita said:
I don't know how people can burn their stuff...I couldn't bear standing there and watching an entire year's worth of work just go up in flames. Don't know what the hell I'm going to do with all my notes, but destroying them would just be so frustrating. Yep, there goes the last year of my life....I know I'm a sook.
correction..2 year's of work :D....yr 11 stuffs going too

i might keep my physics notes for my brother but thats it..the rest is gooooone!!

:idea: here's an idea...anyone planning a bonfire should post up pics of their yr 12 memories going up in flames

BURN BABY BURN!!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i still have the 76 piles left havent been bothered to move it yet
still have three to go but my ext hist is only small and legal is getting ixed up with bio so i think i should move it

i said 76... imeant 7 typing in the dark is not good

Last edited:

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
*Raises hand* atm i have a math, english economics and software design pile

skittlebrau

gemita said:
I don't know how people can burn their stuff...I couldn't bear standing there and watching an entire year's worth of work just go up in flames.
Really?... I CAN'T WAIT!

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
same i cant wait either. but im just scared that i have to repeat next year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)