Who has one of these? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Who else has one of these piles going. Its the pile where every subject I have done, all the text books and notes and books and shit are piled into one place, ready for burning and destruction.....after copying them and putting on BOS of course :p

mishka

HSC
N/A
hmmm, sorta, except mine are in piles of "to return" and "to destroy"

basically i am going to shred my notes and stuff, because i figure i am doing the environment a favour by recycling the tonne of paper i have used this year!! :p

~~Jess~~

HSC
yes i have one of them!!
except mines in a washing basket lol! i used to have seven messy piles on my floor now i only have 3 left and they are constantly moving from desk to floor and so on.
my washing basket is full now so dunno what im gonna do with the rest of it!!

HSC
N/A
my pile of text books, notes and used paper got so bad on the floor in the room where i used to study that last week i just got up and movied into a new clean room next door which is also fast filling up with junk. good thing i finnish in 6 days, i am fast running out of rooms to pollute with my notes.

Ashems

I surely do.......everything is being slowly eliminated and my bedroom is finally going to be free of paper in 15 days!My piles are pretty good....so much paper! I cant wait to listen to the thud of it all in the recycling bin, or the noise of a shredder, or to see the flames....i'm not too sure which one yet...it will probably have to be the 1st two cause of fire bans.....hhmmm...

Ashems

yeah...I'm thinking I don't really have anywhere to have a bonfire.....the bin is looking good...

kylie_robbo

We were forced to give our stimulis booklets back to the school!! The English department wanted them for "the future yr 12s sucess" and most of us were thinking why didn't we get old stimulis booklets... aren't we meant to be sucessful?

How do you spell "stimulis" or "stimulus"?

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
PSSSSSSSSH My pile OWNS :D

But how do i put a picture in my post?

EDIT HAHA IM BLIND!

Last edited:

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
don't worry....mine's like on three tables + stacks of folder in the living room....LOL~~~

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
KylieR said:
aren't we meant to be sucessful?

How do you spell "stimulis" or "stimulus"?
Firstly it's stimulus :D

Secondly we were the first year to get journeys, and well...next year is the last :p

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
lol!
yay for book burning!

i have three piles - one on the left is books i can burn now, i'm having a bonfire :)
and the one on the right is books i have to return :( i had to erase all the pencilmarks from the books, it took me ages! shoulda just bullied my sister into doing it for me :rolleyes:
the one not pictured is the books i can't burn YET... it's very thin, seeing as i only have religion left! :)

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
im a lil worried at returning a particular book... earlier this year i managed to accidentally rip the front cover off an ancient history text book. i mean, it was already pretty manky but i pushed it over the edge. now i have to hand it back... :S

sub

mishka said:
hmmm, sorta, except mine are in piles of "to return" and "to destroy"

basically i am going to shred my notes and stuff, because i figure i am doing the environment a favour by recycling the tonne of paper i have used this year!! :p
yeah, thats sorta like mine too, only those in the "to destroy" pile are intially in the "to sell" pile so i can earn some money :)

if not, then they go to the "to destroy" pile

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
arg, i did that with so many of my books and i did it by trying to erase them to make it nice and clean... :(
can you sticky tape it back together so it looks nice again? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)