who found section 1 the most difficult (1 Viewer)

madiness

HSC
section 1 sucked!!!! the art review was so weird :S i didnt get how he used langauge techiques or anything.. oh well, NO MORE JOURNEYS!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

lala2

Banned
HSC
That was the worst paper ever...well, ok, it was the first one for me. But anyway, section 1 was difficult--the cover was easy but the art review I was like hmmm....section 2 was too broad, and I spent 5 minutes choosing my stimulus, and section 3 put a different angle to what I expected--have to talk about yourself? I was, oh shit.

HSC
Section 1 was crap. The stimulus was gay and the techniques were difficult to spot or maybe I was just expecting there to be more.
For the third text I completely missed the real basic ones like similie or descriptive language and used find harder ones like onomatopeia (he said 'creak' thats onomatopeia right? :p) personification (seas madness) and I said he used first person but apparently its actually second person.......but I swear he said 'I' a couple of times... well what do you guys think?

Wongerz

HSC
I think a lot of ppl found Q1 the hardest cos its unseen material...but also because the texts were basiclly based on imaginative journeys and those doing inner or physical may have found it hard to get there head around Imaginative if they havnt studied it...i personally found it the easiest part only cos i do imaginative and took one look at all of the , especially the art review, and was like .. it relates so well wif all my core texts...

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
yahh, harder than most years also >.> Why us?

and yehh, i found it was more of imaginative journeys, but i also made up bullshit regarding the other two ^^''

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)