who found section 1 the most difficult (1 Viewer)

Sirris

HSC
it wasnt too bad.. i found the creative writting the most difficult.. i hate it.. what is the point??

jaihson

HSC
I found Q1 a bit longer than expected. I was hoping to pick up some time but lost some instead

LostAuzzie

HSC
Yeh I spent too long on Q1, wanted to finish in 30mins but spent 20 mins on part F. But overall it wasn't my hardest, they were all fairly evenly frustrating.

yoyoagogo

Destiny 06
HSC
Question 1 was a pain in the arse, took way longer than I expected to finish, and I'm nowhere near as confident about that section than I am for the other two.

Stefano

Sexiest Member
HSC
Samie_Loo said:
that stupid art review totally pissed me off... wtf i reckon...
Yeh same.

I was hoping to finish Question 1 within 30 minutes, but I ended up spending 50 or so minutes with an incomplete part 'f'! :(

Question 2 rocked though. Just awesome.

Smartie87

HSC
same!!!! they took way too long to read and the art thing was a shit piece of material to use!!!! how the hell do u relate that??? i was hopin to finish early so i could spend more time on other sections, but i didnt finish part (f).... and even going back to it at the end, it was a poor attempt. 4 the creative piece, are we supposed to indicate wat pic we chose?

i didnt read section 3 question properly.... i didnt read the bit about yourself, the individual and the world. oops

*Buttercup*

HSC
I thought section1 was the worst. I loved the creative one coz it was broad enuf to fit my prepared story in :) But yeah... that stupid art thing in Q1!!! what was that about!

all in all tho...........cudda been worse

a8o

HSC
The texts were horrible because they required a narrow - arbitrary - view of the journey.

khairi

HSC
I stuffed section I. I did it last. I only wrote a few lines for the last 2 questions in it. Ran out of time :(

ishq

brown?
HSC
It was so - broad. The questions were very - uhhhhhh. Ang their texts didnt really have the journey concept JUMPING out...

BTW - what is with this HSC has FINISHED!!! thing? Its playing with my mind...

DistantCube

HSC
Yeah section one took me longer than I expected, but it worked out okay, it was tougher than other section ones Ive done, but not bad.

HSC
N/A
Stefano said:
Yeh same.

I was hoping to finish Question 1 within 30 minutes, but I ended up spending 50 or so minutes with an incomplete part 'f'! :(

Question 2 rocked though. Just awesome.

i don't know why...but this time...i spent around 30-35...and other time like trials i spent 50...

i am hoping that i didn't miss a question...

redw0lf

A Member
HSC
I spent a lot more time on section 1 than usual. trying to find techniques in the texts was very time consuming.

pig_93

HSC
i know most ppl found the art thing in section ONE the gayest, but i found the other two texts just shithouse.
i nearly left out c cos i didnt see it, and then i just wrote 3 lines for it, cos i wrote that all in b. so gay.
it was a really bad paper i thought.
2004 was way better.

and yes, the journey concept and techniques were almost non existant

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Question One Was So Much Harder Than Last Year...
Not Happy Jan :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)