Who feels really bad about their Atar? (2 Viewers)

neednotes

HSC
The HSC is a game. Play the game and you'll do well.

Insearch Info

HSC
Have you heard of INSEARCH? INSEARCH is the pathway provider to UTS and most of our diploma courses provide you with 48 credit points of advanced standing- which is equivalent to one year of study at UTS in the areas of Business, Engineering, IT, Science, Communication, Design and Architecture.

Because you can go into the second year of study at UTS in many degree areas it means you won't waste any time!

So if your ATAR is too low to get straight into uni check out www.insearch.edu.au for more information.

johony

HSC
Have you heard of INSEARCH? INSEARCH is the pathway provider to UTS and most of our diploma courses provide you with 48 credit points of advanced standing- which is equivalent to one year of study at UTS in the areas of Business, Engineering, IT, Science, Communication, Design and Architecture.

Because you can go into the second year of study at UTS in many degree areas it means you won't waste any time!

So if your ATAR is too low to get straight into uni check out www.insearch.edu.au for more information.
i thought about this, but $16000 a year (for a 2 year course) in fees for communications with no guarantees for a place at UTS the year after - jesus christ. i know they have HELP, but it's a 32k debt before you complete your degree.

better off doing arts and crossing your fingers the year after for the majority, tbh.

Last edited:

gohansaiyin26

HSC
OMG LIKES, I GOTS A 99.94....OMG LOL HAHA FML SOOOOOOOOO BAD LOLZ I AM SO DEPRESSED....I WAS HOPING FOR 99.95 BUT IM SO ASIAN MY PARENTS WILL LIKES, KILL ME NOW, OMG OMGS LOLZ HAHA FML

laughing so hard at the people on this thread....

K

Kozak92

OMG LIKES, I GOTS A 99.94....OMG LOL HAHA FML SOOOOOOOOO BAD LOLZ I AM SO DEPRESSED....I WAS HOPING FOR 99.95 BUT IM SO ASIAN MY PARENTS WILL LIKES, KILL ME NOW, OMG OMGS LOLZ HAHA FML

laughing so hard at the people on this thread....

Only about 3 people did that. Way to go and look stupid.

gohansaiyin26

HSC
Only about 3 people did that. Way to go and look stupid.

Actually, 5. did i say ----->everyone<----- said it? no i didn't. ah! but alas! people still said it.

Way to go and make yourself look stupid.

johony

HSC
Actually, 5. did i say ----->everyone<----- said it? no i didn't. ah! but alas! people still said it.

Way to go and make yourself look stupid.
some people actually have a goal to make it in to med or (usyd) law or fashion design and international studies if you swing that way

krystally.

HSC
The only reason Uni is harder than Year 11 and 12 is because you don't have teachers spoon feeding you (admit it bitches, you all got spoon fed at some stage during senior high school). I mean, if you're smart enough to go through Year 11 and 12 without failing, then you should be smart enough to get through Uni.

Just my own personal opinion.

I do feel bad about my ATAR. Band 5,4,4,3,3,2 and I end up with a 47.90!?
You got lucky :L
Straight band 4's and I got 48.4 :(

K

Kozak92

just wondering what you guys are planning to do now? I'm destined to get a horrible ATAR (I think..I'm just terribly negative atm) and have no idea what to do except go to TAFE with no idea on which course to do.

PattieBoi

HSC
just wondering what you guys are planning to do now? I'm destined to get a horrible ATAR (I think..I'm just terribly negative atm) and have no idea what to do except go to TAFE with no idea on which course to do.
Pfft it's not too late you know.

A 70+ ATAR is still achievable at this stage. Just ace most of your assessments and you'll be sweet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)