Who feels like crying? (1 Viewer)

fliick

HSC
N/A
Some truth?

The only stress you're under you put there yourself.

fliick

HSC
N/A
I have, But i suffer from clinical depression :( so I tend to have my days were I am very secluded and don't talk, I believe I have half bipolar also. But I have a therapist I see every friday, to discuss my "stressors"
Are you kidding me? You believe you have a disease. And you're half-assed about it. Wtf is half-bipolar? Do you even know what it means?

I'm sorry for coming off as a dick, but there is a massive upswing in kids, not just the emos, wanting a mental illness. I doubt you see a shrink, or you wouldn't be so ignorant about it.

Don't self-diagnose. Ever.

lil-chilean

HSC
omg yes
there so much to do 7 assignment all due in the same week wtf how do they expect us to deal with this.
24 hours in one day are not enough

Katherwin

HSC
Yeah, I think I cried once in every class. In maths I had tears pooring down my face and maybe a sob or two but in English, I dont think the tears even spilled over, just came close to it.

And I was sobbing quite hysterically the afternoon after English Paper 1. Thats what a lack of sleep, stress and BoS creating freakishly unecessary fears about what may appear in the next exam will do to ya.

Oh how I hated the HSC. But thankfully its over and I havent cried since... Unless you count how I sometimes get overemotional during movies, books and tv. Haha..

AJ92

HSC
Are you kidding me? You believe you have a disease. And you're half-assed about it. Wtf is half-bipolar? Do you even know what it means?

I'm sorry for coming off as a dick, but there is a massive upswing in kids, not just the emos, wanting a mental illness. I doubt you see a shrink, or you wouldn't be so ignorant about it.

Dude.. little harsh there? Clinical depression is a disease, and they probably didnt want to spill all the tiny details online to a bunch of people that are ridiculing them.

That said - i agree about the "half-bipolar" crap - half bipolar = depression, or mania. So either what they say they have, or they're always happy.. not the most logical idea.

@ Khorne.. aren't you cool, making jokes about suicide.. i *wish* i was as awesome as you.

Freakstyler09

HSC
Yeah, I think I cried once in every class. In maths I had tears pooring down my face and maybe a sob or two but in English, I dont think the tears even spilled over, just came close to it.

And I was sobbing quite hysterically the afternoon after English Paper 1. Thats what a lack of sleep, stress and BoS creating freakishly unecessary fears about what may appear in the next exam will do to ya.

Oh how I hated the HSC. But thankfully its over and I havent cried since... Unless you count how I sometimes get overemotional during movies, books and tv. Haha..
dw, everybody's in the same boat.

Freakstyler09

HSC

That's slack, well u'll understand when u get some form or type of severe depression.

HSC

I do see a shrink, not just for my depression and other personal reasons which i am not completely open to spill, also I didn't self-diagnose myself! I was diagnosed with depression when was six. And I do know what Bipolar is thank you

HSC

I do see a shrink, not just for my depression and other personal reasons (I have had a life which has been pretty rough compared to other kids my age, which you don't need to know about thank you!) which i am not completely open to spill, also I didn't self-diagnose myself! I was diagnosed with depression when was six. And I do know what Bipolar is thank you

K

khorne

Seriously, but...If several assessment tasks in a row make you cry, you're a fucking pussy, and need to toughen up, quickly, before real life starts.

fliick

HSC
N/A
I do see a shrink, not just for my depression and other personal reasons (I have had a life which has been pretty rough compared to other kids my age, which you don't need to know about thank you!) which i am not completely open to spill, also I didn't self-diagnose myself! I was diagnosed with depression when was six. And I do know what Bipolar is thank you
Then, kiddo, you would know there is no half-way when it comes to bipolar. It is a mental illness of extremeties. I know someone who is bipolar. This is the only thing that frustrated me about your post, which happened to link to another issue; Dr Google, and nurse wiki.

I can only imagine why you had depression before you were 6. Maybe it's not depression? Seriously, I have been through 7 shrinks myself before I got results and a right diagnosis/treatment plan.
What do you take? If you don't mind me asking, because there was recently a study in meds that work, and meds that fuck you up more.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Depression = half bipolar. Unless you mean you don't get extraordinarily happy. There's 2 types of bipolar. Type 2 is where you get happy (hypomania), but not as much as type 1 (mania).

fliick

HSC
N/A
Depression = half bipolar. Unless you mean you don't get extraordinarily happy. There's 2 types of bipolar. Type 2 is where you get happy (hypomania), but not as much as type 1 (mania).
Did you just read this on wikipedia.

Self diagnosis annoys me because:

It's about as applicable to your life as astrology. It has the same placebo effect that the person applies the symptoms or characteristics to themselves subconsciously. This makes it alot harder for diagnosis, treatment and recovery.
The internet is all lies and dirt.

Y

youkuntfayce

damn mofo bitches yoiu fuckin shutup

i done hsc in 98 and we aint crying for shit

fuck you is soft cunts

man dat CAFS shit was the hardest i ever done

we diown in the druitt done beat you selective bitches out

cos we got PhD

w got phd and a masters from the university of the HOOD

all u cracker bitches stfu

oda wise i come eat yo face nigaaaa!

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Self diagnosis, however wrong is the acceptance that you have a problem. Which is never a bad thing.

Last edited:

maplestory

Autoplay Member
HSC
yea i do Cry Out Loud till i feel better.
sometimes, its better to let your feelings out.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)