Who else thought the IPT exam sucked big time? (1 Viewer)

sexfarm

HSC
I certainly did. I hated it! Multiple choice pissed me off so much... Effing ridiculous questions.

azn_satans

HSC
suked big time man like hard! u compare these questions to the previouis hsc questions and u notice how DIFFERENT the style of questions given are

IMO high band 4 max for me

HSC
Uni Grad
It was fine except the stupid 6 markers, shouldn't be penalised for not knowing how to answer the same poo multiple times.

Eddykungfu

HSC
I think the board of studies decided to choose 2009 to be the year where we get pwntsauced.

HadiaWantIt

HSC
I'm fairly pleased with my responses. Although, i'm always self-confident in my academic escapades.

The main things that stumped me more than anything were the 1 mark definitions. I had everything done and dusted except them. :L

terminator69

HSC
suked big time man like hard! u compare these questions to the previouis hsc questions and u notice how DIFFERENT the style of questions given are

IMO high band 4 max for me
My thoughts exactly. I've probably done 7 past papers and this is drastically worse than any of them.

tiger2777

HSC
what was wif them having the same type of question over and over again in the core topics

mattoxxxxx

HSC
N/A
I wasn't fond of those 6 mark questions, the collecting, displaying, etc.
Every question 23,24,25, etc.

I couldn't stretch bullshit anymore, on multimedia. There was no time left, so I ended up putting dot points.

Multimedia seemed fine, just one or two that stumped me, the music store question seemed easy. Did anyone else do the schema with 3 tables.

Also it asked us in a question to draw a labelled diagram, was that the diagram with environment, pupose, hardware/soft...etc??? Because I did that.

TPS was easier than Multimedia....I know what a pixel is, but it couldn't come out...I was so pissed at I couldnt explain it in technical terms....half of my answer were jibberish in Multimedia.....I rushed....There was me and another student left at the end of the exam...

DJP92

HSC
that exam was extremely annoying. 90% of the content i studied and knew wasn't even in the test! all that communications work was for nothing! my book didnt have any of the role descriptions in it either!
overall, way harder than the previous tests.

sexfarm

HSC

I couldn't stretch bullshit anymore, on multimedia. There was no time left, so I ended up putting dot points.

Multimedia seemed fine, just one or two that stumped me, the music store question seemed easy. Did anyone else do the schema with 3 tables.

Also it asked us in a question to draw a labelled diagram, was that the diagram with environment, pupose, hardware/soft...etc??? Because I did that.

TPS was easier than Multimedia....I know what a pixel is, but it couldn't come out...I was so pissed at I couldnt explain it in technical terms....half of my answer were jibberish in Multimedia.....I rushed....There was me and another student left at the end of the exam...
Haha yeah i was like " Pixel... hmmm......." The screwed the last 10 marks of multimedia ;( My other option was Automated Manufacturing Sysyems, it wasnt too bad. IPT is seriously such a bullshit exam. So much specific shit to remember. The answers are really easy to get wrong. Oh well, its over now.

kaiisons

HSC
Do you think they dumbed the test down to compensate for such a big syllabus change? No gantt charts at all they are like the basic.

19sam91

HSC

quote]

So true! Time ran out and the supervisor was yelling at me to stop so my finishing sentenced end up like
'the..................' ha

Cal007

HSC
yer that exam was pritty crap, alot harder than older hsc exams. Most of the long answer questions asked about processing and its like the suckiest of them all, and who can draw a schema or whatever it was, i know i can't!

sharp_pencil

HSC
Yeh what the fuck was on about the GPS question.. i wrote like it can be used in aeroplanes to track and monitor aeroplane traffic to avoid collisions like the one in russia n shit.. And about how it can be used to monitor altitude and speed n shit.. pretty gay IMO the multiple choice was sooo fhkn easssssy 20/20 easy just a few of the 6markers fucked me over band 5 for sure :)

Lwaxana

Betazed Ambassador
HSC
N/A
Yeh what the fuck was on about the GPS question.. i wrote like it can be used in aeroplanes to track and monitor aeroplane traffic to avoid collisions like the one in russia n shit.. And about how it can be used to monitor altitude and speed n shit.. pretty gay IMO the multiple choice was sooo fhkn easssssy 20/20 easy just a few of the 6markers fucked me over band 5 for sure :)
I thought the exam suxed and I am a teacher .. GPS was easy part .. and I think the only way you might get 20/20 is because they will realise a couple of questions are SO badly worded or ambiguous the markers will give every one a mark. :mad1:

Gigabyte

HSC
The exam was based on assumed knowledge and not something that you can study for, the good thing is that the whole state will do bad so we don't have to worry that much. I'll probably get ~75

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)