who else is sick of hearing the word "matrix"? (2 Viewers)

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
I love all the hype on Reloaded, its a fantastic film.
For crying out loud, reduce the size of your f**king signature!

I presume your Ego == Math.ceiling() ?!

Flippin' 'eck, it's taking up half the bloody screen.

muldersgun

HSC
can you guys imagine doing a matrix LOTR double header? Like 20 hours. It would be so sweet but you'll come out a zombie afterwards.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i dont think people understood, this is not another thread for you matrix lovers to come and chat about how good it was!

its funny actually, i dont hate the film, but i dont like it and because everyone loves it so much i have begun to hate it. guess i like being different. i also love arguing which just wakes it all the better

Rahul

Dead Member
there should be a subject were u can analyse matrix at school....like 2u matrix studies....u would get into all kinds of arguments like why can kids do the freaky stuff in the animatrix(related material)

tekster

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Rahul
there should be a subject were u can analyse matrix at school....like 2u matrix studies....u would get into all kinds of arguments like why can kids do the freaky stuff in the animatrix(related material)
In the episode, "Beyond" ?
I think that house was a bug in the matrix, so the agents came and fixed the problem. :)

muldersgun

HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
that would be cool e.g. something like Bachelor of Media and Communication majoring in Matrix Studies.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
theyll probably have it in the next few english syllabuses. ros and guil is similar to this. theyve already got lotr for next yr.

guy

HSC
my friend in melbourne is already studying matrix in yr11 english

muldersgun

HSC
i wonder if you'd ever get sick of it though. Sometimes over analysing stuff in school just ruins it for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)