Who else is pulling an all nighter for modern? (1 Viewer)

michaeljennings

HSC
I am lol, modern is 2 units that wont count for me so im just gonna pull an allnighter just for the sake of it so I can say I pulled an all nighter for the hsc hahaha

Exotic

HSC
The most stupid thing you could ever do. Good luck exhausting yourself tonight and writing 4 essays tomorrow.

cssftw

HSC
Well it really does depend... if you haven't managed your time effectively and believe there's a lot you don't know, then pull an all-nighter - it really helps. But if you already know everything to a fair depth, yet you want to consolidate over everything, again and again throughout the night -- then don't do it. Only do it if you ABSOLUTELY MUST.

WorryWartCob

HSC
not ssure if i should?

i know certain parts of the syllabus well..

certain parts poorly...

Source Based / WW1 = fine.
Germany = pre-nazism = fine, during nazism = poor
CIE = fuck me.

cssftw

HSC
Btw if you are going to have an all-niter -- make sure you have 1L of V, or 500-750ml of mother/redbull

Coffee only works for the first two cups, after which you enter a "haze" where u don't feel sleepy but you don't possess sharp focus. So avoid coffee lol

And if you really do have that much energy drink, let me tell you its really bad for your liver, so once you drink it, detox with about 3L of water/day and high fibre (celery, and fresh stuff) for about 48hrs

Best thing would be to avoid the whole fiasco and NOT do an all-nighter, but as I said, if you are left with no choice....

SonOfAGun

Banned
HSC
Btw if you are going to have an all-niter -- make sure you have 1L of V, or 500-750ml of mother/redbull

Coffee only works for the first two cups, after which you enter a "haze" where u don't feel sleepy but you don't possess sharp focus. So avoid coffee lol

And if you really do have that much energy drink, let me tell you its really bad for your liver, so once you drink it, detox with about 3L of water/day and high fibre (celery, and fresh stuff) for about 48hrs

Best thing would be to avoid the whole fiasco and NOT do an all-nighter, but as I said, if you are left with no choice....
yeh i definitely need to all nighter. im not drinking any energy drinks. im just going to walk around the house memorising stuff.

hscrabbit

HSC
who's memorising essays?..... :/ anyone have chem the day after???? i'm gonna be so dead for it.

D94

HSC
N/A
who's memorising essays?..... :/ anyone have chem the day after???? i'm gonna be so dead for it.
Errhh....why would you memorise essays? It's not exactly like English.

y510920

HSC
Uni Grad
1. yes, memorising 6 essays woohoooo
2. yep, chem the day after
3. no so dead for modern. for chem...yea i am dead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)