who else has to listen to music to get back into the mood of studying? (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Nop, you gotta mimic real conditions otherwise you wont be used to it.

Demise

HSC
I studied for my trials with music blasting, got me so prepared for the exam ended up doing much better than usual.

Rawf

HSC
I can't listen to music whilst I study, but I listen to it as a break.
Usually, I can't sit down for 30 mins and keep still, so I usually get up, get my music going and start dancing in front of the mirror for like 20 mins lol.

Aysce

HSC
That's subjective lol. I did much better with music compared to none - with music I just learn to block most of it and my focus just increases 10x as opposed to studying in boring, silence.

onedaysnotice

HSC
If the subject is english or any other subject that requires deep introspection and critical thinking, then music is just detrimental to my study. But if its like math, which is largely mechanical and systematic, then I find that music is helpful to get that adrenaline pumping during long study sessions. But usually, I get lost in my music too easily @_@

ismeta

HSC
I listen to instrumentals, so I don't get the temptation to sing :p which, unfortunately for my family, happens a fair amount.

Aysce

HSC
I listen to instrumentals, so I don't get the temptation to sing :p which, unfortunately for my family, happens a fair amount.
Just sing to your hearts content.

I always do =)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Always listened to this whenever i'd wake up early in the morning :) (not while i'm studying, like while i'm eating brekky)

(courtesy of the user teeah :p)

choiyokbao

HSC
youtuberepeat FTW!!! lol sometimes, other times it makes me less motivated to study XD

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
Nup i need silence. My teacher said music is only beneficial if there's no lyrics cause that distracts you

nirukk

HSC
I am listening to the music from the london olympics 2012 opening ceremony. Kind helps with the mood

Rohanco

HSC
I don't get those people who say it's a bad thing. Music literally helps me concentrate way better. But then again I live in a really noisy family where music helps drone out all the other shit going on Haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)