Who came first in their ipt class :D (1 Viewer)

steelite

HSC
skyrockets1530 said:
yea, thats a good point- i've oft wondered that.
I came 1/16 with 86% i messed up the half yearly but i topped the rest
Yeah, that happened to me, the DSS assesment l didnt really put as much effort as l could of (since l had other tests l needed to focus on) so l could of came first with a clear majority if l had more time to just study

like_i_care

HSC
jyoukhana said:
the ipt test should be simple. Band 6 will be easy to get.

Yeah.....good one :|

I think your statement applies to a small majority that have a good chance to get band 6, and that WILL actually get band 6 - obviously your including yourself in this category...
But chances for me are that i will get what i got all the way through the course which = SHIT. I want to do well, and it's not as if i don't put in the effort...but hey, i also want IPT to go to hell at the same time!

steelite

HSC
like_i_care said:
Yeah.....good one :|

I think your statement applies to a small majority that have a good chance to get band 6, and that WILL actually get band 6 - obviously your including yourself in this category...
But chances for me are that i will get what i got all the way through the course which = SHIT. I want to do well, and it's not as if i don't put in the effort...but hey, i also want IPT to go to hell at the same time!
Sometimes Band 5/6 is natural for some people even without a lot of study, l put myself in that category, l only plan to complete 7 papers (l always critically analyse them after with the suggested answers myself and l've already done 5) and just study the text, some people l know have done 15+.

But remember, the majority of people who do IPT are doing it just for the sake of reaching 10 units. Since IPT is such an easy subject people just pick it, l'm quite sure some of those who do IPT cbb to even read the textbook and just go in and write some crap and hope for the best.

HSC
N/A
hmmm
came 1st in my CLASS .. (key word there is class)
LOL
came 2nd in the grade - soooo totally not good.
hmm
dont remember what my raw marks were - but i shall find out (after the exams)

KoeN

W-hey!

Exam mark 1/4
Assessment Rank 1/4
Exam Mark? 70%

Ouch Guys! Doesn't say much for the standard of skills of those West of the Mountains = )

steelite

HSC
KoeN said:
W-hey!

Exam mark 1/4
Assessment Rank 1/4
Exam Mark? 70%

Ouch Guys! Doesn't say much for the standard of skills of those West of the Mountains = )
Which exam did you guys do, 70% not that bad, you should get a Band 5 with that :cool:

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
got 79% for my trial
ouch ..
but yeah

gonna do better in the exam
*hopes*!
yea, you'll do better, more time to prepare and less ambiguous questions- and you should be good.

HSC
N/A
steelite said:
Which exam did you guys do, 70% not that bad, you should get a Band 5 with that :cool:
wooo .. but iimma aiming for band 6 - lol!
high expectations here
LOL!!

erm

hmm
less ambig. q's .. daym well better be!

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
wooo .. but iimma aiming for band 6 - lol!
high expectations here
LOL!!

erm

hmm
less ambig. q's .. daym well better be!
haha yea, its always good to aim for the best- cause then you want do a dodgy job on a question cause you think you could do without it, if u try for full marks then you'll make sure every question is answered well..

HSC
N/A
skyrockets1530 said:
haha yea, its always good to aim for the best- cause then you want do a dodgy job on a question cause you think you could do without it, if u try for full marks then you'll make sure every question is answered well..
heckkk yeahhh!!

*spins out!

haha

woo - i take so little time on the MC then like ages on the writing .. and then write like too much for the writing sections!
haha

then i look at other's answers later and see they got full marks for like 5lines when i did it in like 1o! haha
well - i just hope i manage my time awesomely!

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
heckkk yeahhh!!

*spins out!

haha

woo - i take so little time on the MC then like ages on the writing .. and then write like too much for the writing sections!
haha

then i look at other's answers later and see they got full marks for like 5lines when i did it in like 1o! haha
well - i just hope i manage my time awesomely!
haha, same- it took me all 3 hours to do the paper in the trial, and that was with speeding throug the mc.. time is so key though

HSC
N/A
skyrockets1530 said:
haha, same- it took me all 3 hours to do the paper in the trial, and that was with speeding throug the mc.. time is so key though
yeah .. i did m/c first in like .. 1ominutes and i looked around and everyone else was still on MC when i was on like q. 21 .. and i'm like - ermm .. okay?!
haha
then they all finished before me - but i suppose it's the quality of what you write .. quick answers are definately not the best answers .. usually anway!

hmmm

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
yeah .. i did m/c first in like .. 1ominutes and i looked around and everyone else was still on MC when i was on like q. 21 .. and i'm like - ermm .. okay?!
haha
then they all finished before me - but i suppose it's the quality of what you write .. quick answers are definately not the best answers .. usually anway!

hmmm
haha yea, true, i was writing till the end then i get out and some peopel are like 'i had an hour to spare' and that hour should have been spent on the exam, if uve got the time then ya might as well use it. and your right about those quick answers

HSC
N/A
omgooosh ihate when pplz finish so early then are like *woo woo

but what i do love .. is whippin their asses!
lol

nawr but the time needs to be utilised to the max!

vleung

-MuNcHKiN- said:
haha

hmmm
Short answers are the best! Long answers are worse for examiners who have to read your dribble. If you can write it in a concise way, it would really show that you actually know your stuff rather than coming up with stuff as you write. Of course, you can't write TOO little. And of course, use a table if it's appropriate!

nomore3x5

Music Mogul
HSC
i got 80.5 in the trial and i missed like 2/3 questions.
Came fourth in my grade with about 83% all up I think.
Peace
Rach

Rickdog

grand member
HSC
i came 1st out of 6 yay
the average mark in my class was 40%
mine was about 70

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)