• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Which Uni has the most Azns? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

noskich

HSC
After seeing how Azns re popular amongst some of ya I m interested to hear what s the general attitude towards South and East Europeans (i.e. Italy, Greece, former Yugoslavia)?

Btw I loove Azns, have a clear preference towards A-girls. :lol: (I know Asian guys hate me for this (yes, I m Caucasian)).

3unitz

HSC
N/A
PsycadelicShack said:
I think you'll find a few Asians at these universities.
  • Tokyo Metropolitan University
  • The University of Hong Kong
  • Seoul National University of Education
haha, best unis ever.

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
we all know that most australians don't like to be surrounded by non-english speaking asians (when in australia, obviously). the end.

noskich

HSC
Marmalade. said:
we all know that most australians don't like to be surrounded by non-english speaking asians (when in australia, obviously). the end.
Ok, how about non-English speaking Europeans than?

blakegman

HSC
N/A
wrong_turn said:
the former that you have no problems with asians at all, i then apologise for my previous criticism of you. the latter, to which part of which poster were you referring to?
Whoever said "what's wrong with asians" cant be assed to track down who said it but it should be pretty easy. IMO its just a stupid question, every race has inherant likenesses and lifestyle components that annoy other races.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
noskich said:
After seeing how Azns re popular amongst some of ya I m interested to hear what s the general attitude towards South and East Europeans (i.e. Italy, Greece, former Yugoslavia)?

Btw I loove Azns, have a clear preference towards A-girls. :lol: (I know Asian guys hate me for this (yes, I m Caucasian)).
South/East European people are awesome.

Especially some of those from former Yugoslavia. :)

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
MTP said:
what is wrong with having a uni with asians?

raaaacccciiiissssstttttsssssss
There is nothing racist in wanting to avoid people who have limited english in group projects.

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
Cookie182 said:
There is nothing racist in wanting to avoid people who have limited english in group projects.
i agree. regardless of race, anyone who cant speak english v. well is going2 let groups down. then again there are some ppl who can speak english who are fucking annoying to have around as well.

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
cookie182 i do agree with you there. id hate to have group members with limited capabilities to use the english language since it could pull the whole group down. and it is also true that there are people who speak english who are fucking annoying to have around as well.

what i did not approve in this thread are accusations refining their assumptions and accusations on a particular race rather than a particular group, yet that can still be discriminative. this might then lead us to be more specific in which type of person is annoying.

rather, we have actually spent probaly over a hundred posts on paying asians out rather than discussing the original point of the thread which was which uni has the most asians.

itadakimus

procrastinator
HSC
Uh.. just staying out of this racism argument we have going on and in answer to the original question...

I think UNSW has a pretty high proportion of asians. Just from walking around campus and stuff, it seems around 50% or more are asian..

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
noskich said:
Ok, how about non-English speaking Europeans than?
if there are the same number of them, they're equally annoying. i wouldn't know about their odour though.

freejk

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
Well I don't have anythng against any race.
I'm quite surprised so many people here are that racist.
Thatz why Australia can never be "Leading country" unlike other western countries.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
freejk said:
Thatz why Australia can never be "Leading country" unlike other western countries.
lol, but it's not like america isn't racist.
look at the republican party.

noskich

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
lol, but it's not like america isn't racist.
look at the republican party.
Can you imagine having an Aborigine as a leading candidate of the labor party?

I can t.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
noskich said:
Can you imagine having an Aborigine as a leading candidate of the labor party?

I can t.
In a way, yeah I can. i mean, did you ever imagine that the American democrat candidate would be black?

the times, they are a changin'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)