Which Uni Has The Hottest Girls??? (2 Viewers)

• USYD

Votes: 124 37.2%
  • UNSW

Votes: 78 23.4%
  • UTS

Votes: 29 8.7%
  • UWS

Votes: 36 10.8%
  • MQ

Votes: 36 10.8%
  • ANU

Votes: 9 2.7%
  • ND

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • ACU

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • UNE

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • SCU

Votes: 9 2.7%

• Total voters

Eg155

HSC
That's because men (sorry for the stereotype) usually don't have a great empathetic chord. It's a skill somewhat required imo.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
That's because men (sorry for the stereotype) usually don't have a great empathetic chord. It's a skill somewhat required imo.
section two is more about reading and shit, I can be empathetic to an actual person but some writing on a page means nothing to me.

#donetheactualtesttwice

Eg155

HSC
section two is more about reading and shit, I can be empathetic to an actual person but some writing on a page means nothing to me.

#donetheactualtesttwice
Whoa, and no success ? :(

True I guess, but they don't really have an economical way to test this skill other than the reading-test format.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Whoa, and no success ? :(

True I guess, but they don't really have an economical way to test this skill other than the reading-test format.
Maybe this year, I dunno. It's mostly section two that fucks me up.

My results:

Overall5560
Percentile6986
It's funny because I practiced a lot more last year and all my section 2 scores were really good when I practiced (like 1 or 2 wrong) but since doing the test last year I lost all confidence and just can't do it. ~whoops~ (so practice doesn't mean that much for section two)

Ummm, the interview? It's also harder to fake it in the interview.

Eg155

HSC
Maybe this year, I dunno. It's mostly section two that fucks me up.

My results:

Overall5560
Percentile6986
It's funny because I practiced a lot more last year and all my section 2 scores were really good when I practiced (like 1 or 2 wrong) but since doing the test last year I lost all confidence and just can't do it. ~whoops~ (so practice doesn't mean that much for section two)

Ummm, the interview? It's also harder to fake it in the interview.
They're not too bad. If you didn't get in then I have no chance. I'll go look for plan B. Adv science will probably be too hard for me because I was cbf doing maths. :(

Naw, maybe Riproot needs to get a bit more emotionally connected with words haha

Yes, true, but like prior to the interview they've got to narrow the breadth of skill they're working with for the selection process, no?

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
They're not too bad. If you didn't get in then I have no chance. I'll go look for plan B. Adv science will probably be too hard for me because I was cbf doing maths. :(

Naw, maybe Riproot needs to get a bit more emotionally connected with words haha

Yes, true, but like prior to the interview they've got to narrow the breadth of skill they're working with for the selection process, no?
i would say there is an element of luck involved in UMAT tbh, especially section 2. Section 1 takes skill but imo is therefore easier than section 2.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

Yeah, probs should kept maths, hey.

No.

Yeah, section one and three are able to test what they're supposed to be testing, so narrow it off that. Gosh.

Eg155

HSC
Let's not go back on the past .

Yes.

Section 2&3 are the way to go, bro!

jet

Banned
HSC
Back on topic please guys. UMAT-related posts should go in the Medicine and Medical/Health Studies subforum.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
But the thread title is wrong. Tafe is where it is at.

HSC
But the thread title is wrong. Tafe is where it is at.
+1 Yeah for some reason TAFE girls are (generally) hotter than Uni girls. But they're not that book smart. But then again who actually gives a flying fuck about book smarts when you have a face and body like that? lol

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
+1 Yeah for some reason TAFE girls are (generally) hotter than Uni girls. But they're not that book smart. But then again who actually gives a flying fuck about book smarts when you have a face and body like that? lol
Are you going to drop out of Uni and go to TAFE just for the gurlz

Gangstar1

HSC
Bro Chicks At Uni Are Pretty Hot

HSC
Are you going to drop out of Uni and go to TAFE just for the gurlz
I made my uni timetable so that there would be spare days for a reason. :awesome:

Bro Chicks At Uni Are Pretty Hot
I agree that there may be a select few girls in uni who are insanely hot but I'm just saying that if you take the average uni girl and the average tafe girl, the tafe girl would probably be hotter. Unless you find intelligence to be the MOST attractive trait which, in that case, uni girls would be hotter.

Plus, uni girls seem to be more "marriage material" if you know what I mean and I don't like commitment. Who the f*** likes/wants commitment? YOLO

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
He was saying politely that TAFE women are often bigger sluts.

Eg155

HSC
It's probably because TAFE girls have more time to invest in their appearance and did throughout highschool, hence why they are there and not uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)