which summary? (1 Viewer)

tennille

HSC
Yaz88 said:
hi im a bit confused can u guys suggest the best summary to print ive been lookin at all the chem sum and i dnt no which is the most accurate to the dot points and i dnt really want a 50page one....
fnx
:)
I would suggest to look at a variety of summaries for reliability. Look for consistency, as many of the secondary source investigations state.

HSC
try to stick too a book for revision, and a book for questions .. it only confuses you

see i know people who study their workbooks, but i rarely go through it, i go strictly too my macaquire chemistry for revision, and conquering chem for questions, conquering chem has some really bad ass questions that can test your skill.

04er said:
That is, 8 hrs per module.
It took me 1.5-2 hours a day from mon-fri to do production of materials, and that includes a few questions here and there

how much time is allocated to a module roughly?

Last edited:

HQ_BUDDY

now guys when ur saying that ur summaries of modules and summaries of everything else, r u jsut meaning the syllabus dot points or the whole module like all the other well less relevent information. ???

and wat are u spending 8 hours on is that the whole thing or just the dot points
thx in advance guys

04er

HSC
HQ_BUDDY said:
now guys when ur saying that ur summaries of modules and summaries of everything else, r u jsut meaning the syllabus dot points or the whole module like all the other well less relevent information. ???

and wat are u spending 8 hours on is that the whole thing or just the dot points
thx in advance guys
the summaries include dot points from both columns of the syllabus (the right hand column does not include 'less relevant information' - both sides are assumed knowledge at the end of year 12). When I said 8 hrs per module, that meant I spent 8 hrs writing out each module. Reading each summary took me at least 2 hrs (per module).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)