• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Which subject is a crime against nature subject in year 10 syllabus? (1 Viewer)

Which subject in year 10 is a crime against nature?

• English

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Math

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Science

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geography

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • History

• Health

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • PE

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Electives

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify)

• Total voters

Schoey93

HSC
Seriously?
Do people not like PE that much?
Yikes! I love PDHPE (and Geography).

and i dont like English or History (even though I Ace it!)

uhhh... English.
I love PD/H/PE too! Hi five! :lol:
Australian Geography should not be removed from the curriculum, it should just be changed into WORLD Geography (like Year 8 Geo), which is much more interesting than the geography of this sad sorry country! :)

BTW people on these web pages don't like PD/H/PE much because they're all (as a rule) quite nerdy and do subjects like, 4U Mathematics, and Physics, Chemistry, Engineering Studies, English Advanced and the like. Also, it's ChemIstry (only one 'e', see typo in your signature) LOL ... I'm a bit of a nerd too...just not a maths nerd; an English nerd!

But PD/H/PE is great, fuck what people say, 8000-9000 in the state wouldn't choose it for Year 12 like they do, if it sucked so much! :)

Schoey93

HSC
Geography is horrible, PDHPE practical is awesome (theory is stupid).
What a load of bullshit. PD/H/PE prac is good, yeah, of course (not being sarcastic). Theory is awesome but! Who doesn't want to learn about what smoking dope and cigarettes does to your body! (Or didn't you study this in Yr 8-Yr 9?)

SO I will assume that you are one of those people who thinks it's 'cool' to smoke and inhale over 40 (or possibly FOUR HUNDRED, I forget) different TOXIC chemicals into your body. And it's 'cool' to be ignorant about the health effects of smoking and alcohol, and just kill yourself twenty years before it's due, hm?

Uncle

Banned
HSC
History because it contains references crimes against nature i.e. Nazi Germany and Hitler.

PDHPE isn't that bad. Surprised at the number of votes it got.

ladymarella

HSC
English- one of my favourite subjects but i HATE multiple choice. Our teacher does as well so we all complain about it together.
Maths- Over the last two years I 'm quite enjoying it
Science- The quicker it's all over the better- it's nothing to do with the teacher or what we're doing. When we started ecology I almost fell asleep, not to say cells, Newtons Laws of Motion etc.
History (Aus) Alright
Geography- Too much time for not enough work, and its all bboring
PDH- Common sense
PE- None of my friends are sporty so we have a bit of fun truying to encourage one another
Elective Hisotry- The BEST subject out there, it doesn't matter if we're doing Ancient China and Qin Shi Haungdi or the American Civil Rights Movement I find it alot of fun.
Music- Hate compostion and aural but peformance is pretty good

Schoey93

HSC
Newton's Laws of Motion are fascinating. YOU use physics, and Newtonian Motion, in your everyday activity (I don't want to say 'life' because you obviously don't have one), and you ARE a bunch of cells ... without the existence of science, you would basically be the same thing as God: an existential onomapoeism (a sound that describes something may or may not exists).

You suck.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Geography is the most boring, but PE although sometimes fun, is probably the most useless.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Geography is the most boring, but PE although sometimes fun, is probably the most useless.
I disagree. PE gave us background knowledge about the human body, effects of drugs/alcohol, peer pressure situations etc. I think in adolescent stages ie Yr 7,8,9 PE is an integral part of the curriculum with respect to 'Personal development". Geography/History on the other hand, had no relevence to 99% of the canditure. When we wil ever need to know anything about Gough Whitlem? No relevance what so ever

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Ok, I was actually distinguishing between PDH and PE. As in PDH teaches you that, but PE doesn't. If you're interpreting them as the same subject then you are correct. My apologies

I vote Geography is the biggest waste of time!

supre

HSC
The geography syllabus is the worst I've seen in any of the previous schoolwork I've completed. And that's saying something :vcross:
why is everyone soo against geography. i think thats a really easy subject and i have never studied for it either but still came first in geography in my school.
:p;)
i am regretting not choosing it as one of my yr11 subjects now. maybe i will change it at the start of next year.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
PE theory is not a crime only against nature, but also humanity.

I also vote Geography to be the biggest waste of time.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
What a load of bullshit. PD/H/PE prac is good, yeah, of course (not being sarcastic). Theory is awesome but! Who doesn't want to learn about what smoking dope and cigarettes does to your body! (Or didn't you study this in Yr 8-Yr 9?)

SO I will assume that you are one of those people who thinks it's 'cool' to smoke and inhale over 40 (or possibly FOUR HUNDRED, I forget) different TOXIC chemicals into your body. And it's 'cool' to be ignorant about the health effects of smoking and alcohol, and just kill yourself twenty years before it's due, hm?
noone on this website is dumb enough to do so.
Learning about this in PE has in no way influenced my perceptions of such topics. Its common sense you shouldnt do something of such extremity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)