Which sketch show is better: Comedy Inc or skithouse? (1 Viewer)

Juliana Theory

My choice: Comedy Inc. the acting is better, the jokes are more creative and isnt as one dimensional as skithouse.

GJ_JOE

blood brother
IMO, skithouse is worst than the sketch show

some of skithouse's skits don't even make sense
e.g. the one where the golfer is taking a putt and then a guy bashes away on his drums...wtf?! where did the drummer come from..

comedy inc. is good, but nothing beats full frontal/fast forward!

i agree skithouse is definitely shithouse, you would have thought rove and his crew could have come up with something better.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
out of the two, definately comedy inc is funnier. and about that golf skit, yeah what generator said. they make sense but aernt really creative or funny. bring back the chaser on abc!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
meh, I miss Fast Forward/Full frontal

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Originally posted by Generator
Normally, a golfer requires near perfect silence from the crowd when taking a shot...
hahaha, yeah i could figure that out
but what i meant was that it was stupid how they just panned the camera to the right to reveal the drummer when the golfer was about to take the shot...like he came outta nowhere

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
FULL Frontal! hehe okay im living in the last century

i like sketch show better then skithouse
thos comedy in is good but nothing compares to full frontal!
(how lnog ago waz dat?)

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
Definately bring back full frontal with the eric bana characters. I thought when comedy inc copied shows, they really did great impersonations. CNNNN isnt really sketch but its still good at times. Saturday Night Live when it was with adam sandler, david spade, phil hartman, all those early 90s stars...that was great. About skithouse, how can anything with Corrine Grant be good?

Juliana Theory

i agree that comedy inc does a pretty good job at impersonating shows and other media personalities. one of the guys on it was from full frontal just before it finished ( the guy that did michael jackson adn bert newton in the last episodes.
Does anybody remember a show called Russell Gilbert Live? it replaced hey hey its saturday for a while after it finished a few years ago. It was pretty funny. He also came out with a sketch show after that called 'Russell was here.' It was first class sketch (equal to full frontal IMO) but unfortunately it only had like 5 epidodes:(

FunkyFlava

Psycho@UNSW
HSC
i prefer comedy inc better (but the british show, the sketch show is better than both of em put together).

some skits in skithouse are ok, but overall, comedy inc has more funny sketches than skithouse.

but then, the fac that comed inc is an hour long sometimes makes u feel it drags a bit. half an hour of skits is more entertaining. u sorta get tired of laughing in an hour. :/

1 more

fructis
HSC
I want another Election Chaser!
Yeh, Im up for a NSW state election chaser! :rolleyes:

I haven't watched Comedy inc. but skithouse is soooo lame, and on the contrary to some of the other opinions here, i wouldnt have expected anything else from "roving enterprises".

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
I agree with everyone (nearly). The sketch show is tops.
AND, I want full frontal and fast forward back.

I love british humour.

Twintip

Normally, a golfer requires near perfect silence from the crowd when taking a shot...

Both are crap, and they have nothing over Full Frontal during the Poida days.
And Mr Poita, how do you plan on lighting the flame? *flicks cigarette butt* :lol:

Good times.

Skithouse is ok because it's random. Haven't seen Comedy Inc yet. :)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
British comedy is so lame it shits me up the wall (hence the skit show is shit).
I like some of Skithouse. Its produced by Daina Read who was in the old full frontal so I can see little bits of it in the show n thats why I like it.
I don't really like Comedy inc cos its all take-offs of commercials and stuff and I don't think it takes much skill to produce anyone could do it. But they both have some comedy value I guess

GJ_JOE

blood brother
umm...correct me if i'm wrong but didn't full frontal almost always parody commericials and tv shows?...

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
thats what made it, and comedy inc so funny

Generator

HSC
N/A
No, that's what made Full Frontal so funny, until the final year. It also dealt with some current issues, the best being the Victorian ambulance turning up at the funeral (Shithouse managed a very poor remake, but with the police).

This form of comedy doesn't work when two, soon to be three, similar shows appear at the same time.

Last edited:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i prefer comedy inc... but it doesnt compare to full frontal or fast forward :D

notice how all the skitshows r comming out at the same time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)