Which sketch show is better: Comedy Inc or skithouse? (1 Viewer)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
i waz watchign anudda comedy series i dunno what the hell its on about, its called something stupid on channel 7 thursday 10:50-11:50 i juz full it waz lame, the jokes r Not fuNni =(

Generator

HSC
N/A
I thought that Something Stupid was ok.
It was slightly different to the other shows, which is to be expected when the people involved are older and have had more experience in the field.

B

Bambul

I actually really liked Comedy Inc for this week, the one with all the LotR references. Especially the one with Steve Liebman walking trhough one of the scences saying "Terrorism has affected the world. And Middle Earth is not immune. So if you see anything strange, like a dwarf, elf, hobbit and wizard together..."

GJ_JOE

blood brother
yeah, i'd have to agree with bambul, this weeks episode was the best so far....though the hi-5 repetition skits with that guy from "hey dad" were just plain annoying....speaking of "hey dad" i wonder what ever became of the fat Sorbent kid heheh

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
just a little bit of useless facts, the guy who directs comedy inc is david mcdonald, same guy who makes life support, another great show. and theyve also got some full frontal writers...

GJ_JOE

blood brother
life support is great...does anyone know when or if there will be a new season out?...its kinda like that show "get a life" which used to be on the comedy channel...

Generator

HSC
N/A
Fwoa, Life Support!

Todd's Tips... how to drive home when drunk... classic.
Penne... using glass on the beach to sue the council...
Dr Rudi... eat less...
Sigourney...

bex

HSC
Comedy Inc sucks!! all it is is people paying out other people... cmon seriously how many times does one nee4d to see who wants to be a millionaire rip offs!? Skithouse is much funnier... and the sketch show is by far the best. However once again, nothing compares to full frontal/ fast forward!

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
i think skithouse is funnier. they are more original and dont try hard to take off other shows, they do their own thing. my fave from it was when two customs guys were making bets on how many guys tuck their shirts in their underpants. that was funny but sketshow is still numberone IMO

i personally think they're both good- but comedy inc is more slapstick humor.If it came down to the wire, i'd say skithouse is better

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I've never seen Comdedy Inc, but I love Skithouse. As with all sketch comedy-there are always a couple of lame jokes in the show, but most of the time it's great.
My fave skit so far was when the people were all swimming at a party, but oen guy didn't have his swimmers with him and everyone just told him to get in in his undies, so finally he strips down and he was wearing those giant beige undies.:D

Rahul

Dead Member
how funny are those red-heads(i think) who cant go in the sun....hahahha....LOL

they make such funny noises

how about the time when the guy asks them to come out under a huge umbrella to have some finger-foods.....they all rush under the umbrella, and the guy closes the umbrealla, sending them in a frenzy....LOL:D :D

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
I like the Wiggles skits on Comedy Inc.

You know, the Jiggles and Anthonys Construction thingy.

God thats funny.

Also I like the Australian fastbowler on Skithouse. Expecially when he versed the English Batsman. :rofl:

devious

Originally posted by Juliana Theory
My choice: Comedy Inc. the acting is better, the jokes are more creative and isnt as one dimensional as skithouse.
Man i though that the best was the SKETCH SHOW!!!!!
Man classic shit..
but if u also want a god laugh watch on ABC Kumar's at Number 42

Pyro

Comedy inc all the way baby. Its bigger and better than all the rest. Beats skithouse into the ground, but the classic totally full frontal is still hard to top.

:chainsaw: man... that guys just crazy. cool chainsaw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)