Which movie has made you cry?? (1 Viewer)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Argonaut said:
My friend cried in Return of the King, but that was only when I explained my theory about the ending, that anyone who crosses the ocean (elves in cluded) dies.
what? maybe you should read the books

umm but ive never cried

although the ending of the great escape was depressing kindof

Sugar

HSC
ihavenothing said:
BEACHES!
im prob the first person to say this, esp when they play wind beneath my wings during the part where she dies :'(
I cry at that scene to. I cry everytime I watch that movie. :(
I cried in The Notebook and in the foreign films, Life is Beautiful and Life is a Miracle.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i hardly think that means anyone who crosses into the west dies- its the exact opposite

that description may only apply to those who are mortal beings- i think it is mentioned somewhere in the silmilrilian (sp), something to do with the numenoreans wanting to live in the land of the valor after some of the promises made to them by sauron........................neways enough of this.lol

plus the movie takes alot of things out of centext most of the time- so i wouldnt read into it that much

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
Eyes got watery but it wasn't like bawling

Cold Mountain
Mystic River
The Last Samurai
The Green Mile
Jerry Maguire

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I also find it that your more likely to cry in the cinema than watching the movie at home on a crappy small screen tv ... that would probably explain why i always cry through animation movies :)

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
same, i get tears once things get emotional, even if they're not that sad.

has anyone seen the song clip of the korean group called KISS, i don't know if it's called 'because i'm a girl', but it's the one where she gets photographic acid stuff in her eye and needs to get an operation. and the guy she was kinda dating gave her his eyes so she could see again, then he disappeared so she wouldn't know what he did for her [or whatever, i don't know what they're singing! i don't understand korean] but then she finds him later and he's blind but he's always got a photo of her beside him - the one he took [cos he's a photographer] of her accidentally as she walked past in front of him while he was shooting someone else in a park, the first time he saw her. that was so sweet... i had tears every single time i saw that. haven't seen it in a while though...i wonder if i'd still cry.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Here we go!

Titanic
The Lion King
50 First Dates
Pretty Woman
Pokemon - yes you read it. When pikachu tried to wake ash up by shocking him but he wouldn't wake up so pikachu cried. And I cried.
Bruce Almighty
Never Been Kissed
Ever After
Last Samurai
Lord Of the Rings 3
The Green Mile
Jerry Maguire
Gladiator
Moulin Rouge
Love Actually
The Truman Show
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Pearl Harbour
Romeo And Juliet (baz version)
Cruel Intentions
City of Angels
Love Actually
Music From Another Room (where i first fell in love with savage garden and jude law hahah, back in the day:))
Ghost
Save The Last Dance - just about her mum
Looking For Alibrandi (the book and movie)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Pokemon - yes you read it. When pikachu tried to wake ash up by shocking him but he wouldn't wake up so pikachu cried. And I cried.
OMG! Thats the bit of the movie which i couldn't stop crying as well!! Actually when i still watch it occassionally i still cry

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
Here we go!

Titanic
The Lion King
50 First Dates
Pretty Woman
Bruce Almighty
Never Been Kissed
Ever After
Last Samurai
Lord Of the Rings 3
The Green Mile
Jerry Maguire
Gladiator
Moulin Rouge
Love Actually
The Truman Show
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Pearl Harbour
Romeo And Juliet (baz version)
Cruel Intentions
City of Angels
Love Actually
Music From Another Room (where i first fell in love with savage garden and jude law hahah, back in the day:))
Ghost
Save The Last Dance - just about her mum
Looking For Alibrandi (the book and movie)
you entered 'love actually' twice. yes, i actually read your list

ps. i loved 'Ever After' !!!

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Argonaut said:
My friend cried in Return of the King, but that was only when I explained my theory about the ending, that anyone who crosses the ocean (elves in cluded) dies.
i cried in that part aslo:(

also in BRAVEHEART--->noone has mentioned yet
and Last Samurai

Jase

HSC
Schindler's List - the little red girl
La Vita e Bella ( Life is Beautiful ) - the end
Forrest Gump - when bubba dies and he's running through the jungle
Lion King - Mufasa dies
Castaway - wiiilllsooon
Nausicaa - the end

wanton-wonton

HSC
table for 1 said:
same, i get tears once things get emotional, even if they're not that sad.

has anyone seen the song clip of the korean group called KISS, i don't know if it's called 'because i'm a girl', but it's the one where she gets photographic acid stuff in her eye and needs to get an operation. and the guy she was kinda dating gave her his eyes so she could see again, then he disappeared so she wouldn't know what he did for her [or whatever, i don't know what they're singing! i don't understand korean] but then she finds him later and he's blind but he's always got a photo of her beside him - the one he took [cos he's a photographer] of her accidentally as she walked past in front of him while he was shooting someone else in a park, the first time he saw her. that was so sweet... i had tears every single time i saw that. haven't seen it in a while though...i wonder if i'd still cry.
Yeah I saw that one, that guy is the biggest idiot. As if you would exchange eyeballs for someone you don't even know and get nothing in return. Biggest pile of shit ever. NO ONE is EVER that nice...not in our lifetime at least.

Anyway, KISS...what a stupid name!!!!!!!!!!!! It's already been bloody taken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)