Which Chemistry Option scales the best? (1 Viewer)

Studymates

HSC
(refer to title)

-->Shipwrecks, Corrosion and Conservation
-->The Biochemistry of Movement
-->Industrial chemistry
-->The chemistry of art
-->Forensic chemistry

Thank you all.

b3kh1t

HSC
Not sure how this will work, but most schools do Industrial chemistry, so there will be a lot of people competing in that option so you might need to get higher marks to stay in the top band

jamesfirst

HSC
I believe industrial scales high because a lot of people does it and most of them are retards. So the better you do, the better you'll get :)

As for other options, imagine competing with James Ruse, Baulko, etc... it wouldn't scale so high if you fk it up

zhiying

HSC
Ruse does Industrial, Baulko does Chemistry of Art and I think we're the only selective doing Forensics

dionb2014

HSC
People delve so deeply into scaling. Truly it will obviously not be significantly different. To me biochemistry sounds the most interesting. Whatever interests you the most you will most likely work harder in ultimately cancelling out the effect of scaling anyway.

y510920

HSC
Uni Grad
my school purposely changed from shipwreck to industrial chem because the HOD thinks that most top performing schools do industrial chem. he said the difficulties of the options differ, and therefore to make it fair the bos will compare the mark of the options to the mark of the paper, so if people do well in the core part and do industrial, the mark for industrial scales better, something along that. therefore i believe industrial scales the best, given the fact that my school purposely changed its option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)