Where is everybody? (1 Viewer)

clairebear41

HSC
Hi Everyone

I just wanted to know a few things. Firstly where is everybody up to in their textiles MTP? Or where are most people in you class up too? Also what are you up to theory wise in your textiles class?

My MTP is almost complete. I will probably be done in another 2 or 3 weeks. In my diary I'm up to experiments, however, most of my textiles class(which consists of 7 people) have only just started both folio and practical side :S

My original textiles teacher just retired, which kinda sucks, but generally we have done pretty much no theory. I'm starting to panic a little.

Also how much does it suck to have the Textiles on the last day in the arvo for the HSC exams! Well goog luck everyone!

Liisaaaa

HSC
heyy ..
woo u have done alot of textiles!
most of my class like yours are just starting
Ive done about bit less than half of my MTP and done inspiration as well as ruff copies of experiments and visual design development

As for theory we are up to fabric innovations etc but i think we have done it out of order so i dont know

goodluck!

Mone

HSC
far out......
i had just barely done 1/2 of the mtp too and barely done the folio.
the only thing i'm happy about now is that the pieces are showing me that i am making which i drew in the VDD and i have planned everything.
Actually, one of the girls in my class is also about to finish, but then she hasen't started on the folio yet so i'm not that slow.

Thank you for making me feel like utter failures. Damn, must pick up my game.

clairebear41

HSC
far out......
i had just barely done 1/2 of the mtp too and barely done the folio.
the only thing i'm happy about now is that the pieces are showing me that i am making which i drew in the VDD and i have planned everything.
Actually, one of the girls in my class is also about to finish, but then she hasen't started on the folio yet so i'm not that slow.

Thank you for making me feel like utter failures. Damn, must pick up my game.
Hey,
Your going really well if your half way through
Like i said a lot of people have not started

What are you doing for your major work by the way?

Sorry i made you feel bad :(

clairebear41

HSC
heyy ..
woo u have done alot of textiles!
most of my class like yours are just starting
Ive done about bit less than half of my MTP and done inspiration as well as ruff copies of experiments and visual design development

As for theory we are up to fabric innovations etc but i think we have done it out of order so i dont know

goodluck!
Thanks for the reply!
What kind of thing are you doing for your MTP, apparel?
I think its so interesting what everbody does, especially with major works

clairebear41

HSC
I know I remember it vaguely... As if it were a dream.. :p

Good textiles fun. I intend to kill english tonight and actually start painting tomorrow. Wish me luck!!
Good Luck!!
I can't wait till you finish your major. It will look amazing, then again i bet everyones will!

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
cool stories.
tbh im not going to read this thrad, it'll make me depressed that im pretty far behind :eek:

meh

Liisaaaa

HSC
Thanks for the reply!
What kind of thing are you doing for your MTP, apparel?
I think its so interesting what everbody does, especially with major works
Heyy...Im doing a wall hanging showing the historical development of architecture and fashion of England with four dollhouses which open up and four dolls

so far i have all dolls done and started the houses

clairebear41

HSC
Heyy...Im doing a wall hanging showing the historical development of architecture and fashion of England with four dollhouses which open up and four dolls

so far i have all dolls done and started the houses
Wow that sounds really interesting and such a different idea, good luck with it all :)

ash-a-leigh

HSC
Hey im new to this but after reading where you are all up to im pretty much starting to stress out!!
My class of 5 are not even 1/2 way through
how long do you think it will take to complete a doona cover, with 3 appliqued/ebroided butterfly's on it?!
We are soooo not going to finish in time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)