Where are all the real men? :cold: (1 Viewer)

HSC
A High Way Man said:
Who was it that said 'theres no one scarier than those who think they are right'?
Exactly...societies should be self-critical, constantly worrying about the effects of everything they do rather than assuming that what is happening is fine on the basis of tradition or what appears to be truth

inasero

Reborn
HSC
Elephants said:
And Inasero dude, who are you to talk with an avatar like yours.

Have a manly one like mine!
Yes you're right...I'm getting rid of this abomination of an avatar I've had for like 5 years (no kidding). What was I thinking?

HSC
Iron said:
You saw the youtube clip, right?

Equality fulfilled! A sexless, sterile, consumptive society!
sexless? sterile? :< These are words you would use to describe our current world Mr. conservative? I thought you would talk about our world being oversexed?

Why is sexual equality bad?

Elephants

Banned
HSC
inasero said:
Yes you're right...I'm getting rid of this abomination of an avatar I've had for like 5 years (no kidding). What was I thinking?
EXACTLY! It puts shame on you and your family! You should have something like mine!

inasero

Reborn
HSC
Iron said:
And bears are attracted to the menstral blood

I hate the demasculinisation of the western male as much as any joe sixpack. It has left our society rudderless, introspective, and at the mercy of a bloated, faceless welfare state. I hate how the perverted science of birthcontrol has rudely jarred the rythmns of repoduction. I also hate how women are made to feel weak by the feminazis for wanting to have children and run a household. The institution of the family thus lies in ruins. These postmodernist vultures have spooked the chariot of society into a furious run towards the cliff's edge!

Only conservatism can pull the reigns! Only total faith in Truth can halt the impending disaster! Dont you see!? The world is not perfectible. If you believe it is, you will only find it unsatisfying. You have to reconcile yourself to the world's unperfectability. Be in the world, but not of the world! Time is conservative. It moves slow. Accept that. Don't be tragic. Return to the Truth etched onto your heart!

If we let Christ into our lives, we lose nothing, nothing, absolutely nothing of what makes life free, beautiful and great. No! Only in this friendship do we experience beauty and liberation....When we give ourselves to Him, we receive a hundredfold in return. Yes, open, open wide the doors to Christ – and you will find true life!
took the words out of my mouth

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Silver Persian said:
Exactly...societies should be self-critical, constantly worrying about the effects of everything they do rather than assuming that what is happening is fine on the basis of tradition or what appears to be truth
Fuck YOU! The conservative is accutely aware of his limitations! He understands our fallen nature, our imperfect world, the limits of earthly reason. He offers no grand egotistical designs of personal ambition! He only offers a humility to truths greater than himself!

inasero

Reborn
HSC
i'm beginning to suspect you're a troll account of Jezzmo's :D

HSC
Iron said:
Fuck YOU! The conservative is accutely aware of his limitations! He understands our fallen nature, our imperfect world, the limits of earthly reason. He offers no grand egotistical designs of personal ambition! He only offers a humility to truths greater than himself!
How do you know which truths are "greater than yourself"?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Silver Persian said:
sexless? sterile? :< These are words you would use to describe our current world Mr. conservative? I thought you would talk about our world being oversexed?

Why is sexual equality bad?
Sexuality is perverted without the tightly regulated family institution, of course. To fill the void we have the merchants of greed move in, using all their powerful witchcraft to control the minds of those caught in their gaze. With the state looking the other way, father figures enfeebled, and the church under constant seige, we are left defenseless against their exploitation - naked to their assault.
But, you fool, we are sexless because gender is a forbidden word! Male, female, cant we all just be the same!? Sure! Take these metrosexual products, gents! Take these jeans and careers, ladies! Having children, having fun, having sex with these new girly men?! cant we just not have children? Sure! With this condom I do thee wed one COCK to one CORPORATION and may this union be forever binding!
Forever binding
forever binding

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Silver Persian said:
Away with you, vulture of abstraction! Pick out your OWN brains! This lion's corpse is still living yet

E

Empyrean444

inasero said:
What?

I think real masculinity lies more in strength of personal character moreso than outward appearance.

Secondly, you're arguing a straw man, since I never implied the types you described would disrespect women.

As for dichotomies, no body with half a sense would take what I said literally. Hyperbole my friend- a literary device taught in Year 10 English. Do you know it?
But what determines/proves strength of personal character. For example (just food for thought bear in mind), if men who are emasculate show it through their actions etc even though they know they will be publicly condemned/disliked for it, would that not classify as some sort of fortitude?

E

Empyrean444

Iron said:
That is why change should only be made if absolutely necessary. The principles of checks and balances, separation of powers etc limit the evils of absolute political authority - but the misguided 'march' to equality has pillaged much of the finely honed machinery of society geared towards providing the good life. 'Equality' has destroyed men, culture, religion AEVERYTHING. It is a heinous and insidious presence. We must slay these leftist dragons!
The "good life?" What are you talking about? What is this elusive good life?

Equality hasn't destroyed anything but tyranny and slavery. I would consider a man inherently weak of character if he is unable to cope with or is destroyed by equality. Sexual (or whatever other form of ) equality is of its self a good thing. Any negative impacts of it are merely resultant from individuals who are unable to adapt to times. Sexual equality doesn't make you less strong or ambitious or less powerful. Dominating over others is not a true form of strength.

Times change, get over it.

undalay

HSC
Silver Persian said:
You're getting trolled so hard

edit: guy above me as well

HSC
Iron said:
Away with you, vulture of abstraction! Pick out your OWN brains! This lion's corpse is still living yet
Oh OK good point. I'm happy that you support your own views fully enough to defend them.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Empyrean444 said:
The "good life?" What are you talking about? What is this elusive good life?

Equality hasn't destroyed anything but tyranny and slavery. I would consider a man inherently weak of character if he is unable to cope with or is destroyed by equality. Sexual (or whatever other form of ) equality is of its self a good thing. Any negative impacts of it are merely resultant from individuals who are unable to adapt to times. Sexual equality doesn't make you less strong or ambitious or less powerful. Dominating over others is not a true form of strength.

Times change, get over it.
Equality is a nice idea, but it's an elusive ideal. From what I can tell, it's really just a misguided knee-jerk reaction to the guilt of the holocaust, mixed with this left wing utopianism - but it's all for nothing! At all points we see its defeat and harm to society. Frankly, I find the assertion that things like tyranny and slavery have been destroyed -least of all by equality- offensive. These things still exist and will always exist and no attempt to impose perfection will change this. Indeed! All attempts at earthly perfection only lead to disaster! French revolution!? Communist Revolution!? Hitler's revolution!? Equality. These arrogant ideals become means in themselves - totally blind to the everyday carnage they cause on the ground, totally unsympathetic to the suffering they cause to PEOPLE.

Ideology is an aging dragon hording a nest of the people's golden institutions. Pragmatic conservatism is the only way left - we see this in the destruction of both the social and natural environment. We need to conserve things, to bestow our children with the things that have grounded us and our parents and theirs.

We need to return to God. This is the only important change needed, and it's not very nice. God splits the skin with a jagged thumbnail from throat to belly, then plunges a huge, filthy hand in. He grabs hold of your bloody tubes. You slip to evade his grasp, but he squeezes hard. He insists. He pulls and pulls till all your innards are yanked out.

And the pain...
I can't even talk about that.

Then he stuffs them back; dirty, tangled, torn. It's up to you to do the stitching. Get up. Walk around. Just mangled guts. That, my friend, is the good life.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Silver Persian said:
Oh OK good point. I'm happy that you support your own views fully enough to defend them.
Youre asking me to prove that God exists, you swine. It's very clever, very cute, very droll, OH you got me.
The Church has the unique power of keeping remote control over human souls which have once been part of her, and we all have been in some way. Chesterton compared this to the fisherman's line, which allows the fish the illusion of free play in the water and yet has him by the hook; in his own time the fisherman by a 'twitch upon the thread' draws the fish to land.
Your time will come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)