when do we get to usyd by tommorow for 0-week, how do i join the club i want??? (1 Viewer)

sghguos

HSC
N/A
when do we get to usyd by tommorow for 0-week, how do i join the club i want???

Will there be people from the club that advertise?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
There will stalls out all over the university on Eastern Avenue and the Quad Lawns. Just go up to the stall that you want to join. I'd recommend getting to the stalls about 10am ish, they're usually open til 4pm.

izzy88

HSC
when do we get to usyd by tommorow for 0-week, how do i join the club i want???

Will there be people from the club that advertise?
As Aerath said, there will be stacks of stalls set up on the lawns and eastern avenue - just go up to them and talk to the people there.

Note: You will need an access card to sign up (unless it is a faculty society), and there will generally be a membership fee (average is usually $2-10 but some may be higher).

izzy88

HSC
When's the deadline to join clubs and societies?
There's no deadline as such, you can join at any time throughout the year for most societies (there are some exceptions due to the nature of the society). However it is easier if you sign up at o-week (it is easy to find the societies, and contact them) and usually more events are held early in semester so you don't necessarily want to miss out on them.

sghguos

HSC
N/A
WHy the fudge is o-week open for 4 days????? whats the point and what do we do after the second day??? can i just go first day and thats it? just join the societies i want meet some people and done..?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
WHy the fudge is o-week open for 4 days????? whats the point and what do we do after the second day??? can i just go first day and thats it? just join the societies i want meet some people and done..?
Because different events are on during different days.

Also, not everyone can make a particular day.

funstudy

HSC
Go whenever you want- you join the clubs whenever, they'll be open so just come along and say you want to sign up

funstudy

HSC
ISn't O week only open for 3 days for USyd? And most people I know are going first day only

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)