What's your worst/best memory of high school and why? (2 Viewers)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
no dude its only you. Ask out this called chick and fuck her.

Bad memory: doing work, and doing shit in exams

good memories: camp, shit i done because of school, mates

nothing to special
Good idea, however she is of the Christian persuasion and if I were to break her of that (among with other pieces of her anatomy), her parents would break out the shotguns =P

x_symphonic

HSC
best: my friend stepped on sh1t
worst: Some cheap person stole my pokemon and gameboy ;(

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Worst: Someone stole my phone, they eventually returned it to me because I was so distraught (not that I was sad about losing the phone, it was just that my parents would give me the shits when I get home), but when they returned it, the phone goes "please insert sim" and I'm looking at the stealer going where's my sim??, He's like "Umm.. I don't have it. Okay, I have it. "

Best: There are so many to choose from. They range from academic: Getting dux at the SC to Friends: Which have too many good times to list.

kfnmpah

HSC
Best - pretty much all of year 12:
- waterfights and 'tips' in biology
- commercial breaks in double chem
- free periods and self prescribed free periods otherwise known as religion
- stealing test tubes from the labs (they will be painted silver and used as shot glasses)
- noodle days in winter: we'd buy like 10 packets of mi goreng and cook them in a big bowl for our group to share
- Hiding at the window next to the deputy's office and blowing bubbles into his office
- Dressing up as barbie for the swimming carnival (2 whooooole cans of fake tan later...)
- stealing the careers advisors clinkers then feeling bad and buying her a new packet... then re stealing them
- ghosting teachers. best!
- being the only 'white' person in my 3 unit maths class and being taught how to swear in mandarin and korean
- Writing a bomb ass, 8 page essay in my extension maths yearlies in year 11 after i decided to drop it. IT WAS AWESOME
- drawing a picture of bart simpson in my english module paper for conflicting perspectives and using the 'who killed mr burns part 1 and 2' for the related text and still getting 74 for english

worst:
- crying in my last lesson of chem when my teacher was super sweet and gave us 'hsc preparation packages' that had pencils with pictures unicorns on them
- repeatedly getting in trouble for wearing flats to school instead of proper school shoes
- being sick for all year 11

I miss school.

Schoey93

HSC
Best - pretty much all of year 12:
- waterfights and 'tips' in biology
- commercial breaks in double chem
- free periods and self prescribed free periods otherwise known as religion
- stealing test tubes from the labs (they will be painted silver and used as shot glasses)
- noodle days in winter: we'd buy like 10 packets of mi goreng and cook them in a big bowl for our group to share
- Hiding at the window next to the deputy's office and blowing bubbles into his office
- Dressing up as barbie for the swimming carnival (2 whooooole cans of fake tan later...)
- stealing the careers advisors clinkers then feeling bad and buying her a new packet... then re stealing them
- ghosting teachers. best!
- being the only 'white' person in my 3 unit maths class and being taught how to swear in mandarin and korean
- Writing a bomb ass, 8 page essay in my extension maths yearlies in year 11 after i decided to drop it. IT WAS AWESOME
- drawing a picture of bart simpson in my english module paper for conflicting perspectives and using the 'who killed mr burns part 1 and 2' for the related text and still getting 74 for english

worst:
- crying in my last lesson of chem when my teacher was super sweet and gave us 'hsc preparation packages' that had pencils with pictures unicorns on them
- repeatedly getting in trouble for wearing flats to school instead of proper school shoes
- being sick for all year 11

I miss school.
Really? Did you do this for a school assessment or was it for the actual external HSC examination?

HSC
Worst: Someone stole my phone, they eventually returned it to me because I was so distraught (not that I was sad about losing the phone, it was just that my parents would give me the shits when I get home), but when they returned it, the phone goes "please insert sim" and I'm looking at the stealer going where's my sim??, He's like "Umm.. I don't have it. Okay, I have it. "

Best: There are so many to choose from. They range from academic: Getting dux at the SC to Friends: Which have too many good times to list.
Hahaha what a prick! I've had my wallet stolen three times at school.
One time, my wallet was handed in (I had only one dollar in there), the person who handed had taken the one dollar. People are so tight lol. Yeah, getting dux of SC was a good memory too.

jblack01

HSC
haha some of these are heaps funny

best:
-epic fights
-bluding in buisness
-dropping chem!!!!
-in year 3 when a girl in my class spilled pva glue all over her artwork
-getting heaps good in tests
-when my maths teacher farted...and it was a woman

worst:
-practising so many fire drills then when there actually is a fire, we don't even do as practiced
-going absoloutely shit in tests/assignments
-some of the teachers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)