What's wrong with being an 18 year old virgin? (2 Viewers)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
i think marriage is a union between two people that love each other so much that they want to join together in a ceremony for life.
Which is why so many marriages end in divorce? It's just a performance, like a stage show. The only part of a marriage that matters is the legal aspect.

If you truly love someone the wedding shouldn't matter.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I'm a 16 year old virgin. Most of my friends lost their virginity at young ages but i plan on saving myself for when i'm married. I'm a christian and this is just my choice. No-one teases me about it even though i'm sure my ex told a few people.

it is not for everyone and it doesn't bother me but sex is something that i think shouldn't be rushed or done so that you can fit in. It's something you do with someone you love enough to get married.
Yes, and evidently you figure out that you love them enough to marry them WELL before you actually get married. That love doesn't change during the engagement as the engagement is a result of the love which existed in the first place, therefore those who claim that sex should only be for married couples due to the "love present" are effectively arguing a fallacy.

Last edited:

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Don't worry I'm done. I just made you look like an idiot. You obviously haven't researched anything about STDs/STIs.

you're ambitious but too hard on yourself...

and i attended P.E class in school its not rocket science, scums on the street know about it, surely id have more knowledge on the area myself

goodluck when you get an STD lol.

Currlz

HSC
Does it not bother you at all that the sex could terrible and that you could end up being in a really unhappy marriage? I'm not trying to harass you or anything, I'm just genuinely curious about people who hold these views.
I guess she wouldn't have anything to compare it to so she wouldn't know if it was all that bad or not haha.

HSC
Which is why so many marriages end in divorce? It's just a performance, like a stage show. The only part of a marriage that matters is the legal aspect.

If you truly love someone the wedding shouldn't matter.
The wedding is cultural. To bring everybody together and celebrate the day that the knot is tied. It's a big party, not a stage show.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
That's bullshit.

You will know if it's bad. And if you're a virgin on your wedding night, the sex WILL be bad. No question about it.

HSC
That's alright/fair enough. If first time is going to be shit, and wedding night is first night, then expect a shit wedding night.

Do big hands really indicate anything?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I agree that the wedding is just a party that should celebrate how you already feel.

Haha I don't think big hands mean anything. Wow what if you got married to someone and you'd never seen them naked. SURPRISE!

HSC
I know, I guess we're all in for a surprise then if we're going to wait.

*pulls down pants*

~ stub ~

But sif you reject somebody because of sex. It's only part of the relationship.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
But it's an important part of a relationship.

I suppose the good thing about sex is that it's not too difficult to get better at it. Even if you save yourself for your wedding night and it's rubbish, you've got plenty of time to figure out what works.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
The wedding is cultural. To bring everybody together and celebrate the day that the knot is tied. It's a big party, not a stage show.
Depends on what culture, I mean the whole vows and stuff, sure, the party is awesome but it shouldn't affect how much you love someone.

Edit: Have any of you guys noticed how strict christians tend to get married young, and usually to the first proper partner they have? That's the problem with not having sex, you don't experience dating all kinds of people.

Kaes

HSC
But it's an important part of a relationship.

I suppose the good thing about sex is that it's not too difficult to get better at it. Even if you save yourself for your wedding night and it's rubbish, you've got plenty of time to figure out what works.
Or you could always become swingers so it won't matter if he/she is bad in bed or not.
There are a lot of couples that do swinging, some work out for the best and some don't.

Thats probably why i'm not for the premarital sex thing. Before you buy the car you gotta go for a test drive.

But for the couples who did'nt have sex before marriage and are still going strong, more power to them.;)

little_cutiie

HSC
Have sex when you want and whens the time right for yourself and for the person your doing it with!!

BE FREE PEOPLE

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC

*pulls down pants*

~ stub ~

Ah but if they have never seen a cock they may believe that their husband has been gifted by god!
Poor virgin people...

Unsatisfied

HSC

*pulls down pants*

~ stub ~

theres no doubt you could catch him masturbating

or at least ask for pics

OR JUST ASK HIM how big he is

and no, there are NO physical indicators for penis size, hand size is irrelevant

and also, people who have never been in a sexual relationship will argue that its 'just a small part' of a relationship
hint: it matters alot, a relationship with copious amounts of sexual attraction is the greatest kind

WE ARE ANIMALS THAT CAN TYPE ON COMPUTERS AND SHIT FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU CANNOT OVERRIDE BIOLOGY WITH DUMBNESS

Last edited:

Unsatisfied

HSC
..there are no

zero

physical indicators of penis size

apart from a bulge in ones pants

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)