• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What's wrong with being an 18 year old virgin? (1 Viewer)

Blessed Angel

Based Angel
HSC
I wouldn't consider sex before marriage because I want to love someone for who they are as a person, not because I'm immature and horny .

Raix

HSC
It does unless she's talking about getting married young cause you're immature and horny. =/

bio_nut

HSC
I wouldn't consider sex before marriage because I want to love someone for who they are as a person, not because I'm immature and horny .
You can love someone for who they are as a person BEFORE you get married.

It tends to be WHY you get married.

Or do you plan on marrying some guy you kind of like and think it will magically blossom into true love or some shit after marriage?

God you kids have no fucking clue.

Blessed Angel

Based Angel
HSC
You can love someone for who they are as a person BEFORE you get married.
It tends to be WHY you get married.
Well I guess that is true...
Or do you plan on marrying some guy you kind of like and think it will magically blossom into true love or some shit after marriage?
Id want to know them really well first to make sure I am making the right decision, and not having sex until after we are married makes sense as it is not going to effect the way I feel about him.
God you kids have no fucking clue.
:(

bio_nut

HSC
Really loving someone for who they are as a person is a very good reason for making the relationship physical as well.

It doesn't have to be one or the other, you know. :)

Raix

HSC
^ Did you mean that when you choose to get married, you would have decided that you love them for who they are and so know that you're not making a rash decision? Cause then yeah, it would make sense wouldn't it?

HSC
Uni Grad
^ Did you mean that when you choose to get married, you would have decided that you love them for who they are and so know that you're not making a rash decision? Cause then yeah, it would make sense wouldn't it?
I would assume that is what she means.

Blessed Angel

Based Angel
HSC
Really loving someone for who they are as a person is a very good reason for making the relationship physical as well.

It doesn't have to be one or the other, you know. :)
Yeah I suppose, but Id want to be 100% poitive and know for certain they are the one for me.
Yes, that is what I am saying :)

bio_nut

HSC
Yes, but you don't have to choose to get married to love someone for who they are.

Having sex before marriage does not necessarily constitute a rash decision. I waited until I was in love before I lost my virginity. Even if you decide on the spur of the moment, even with someone you don't care as much about, it's not really that big a deal. How can you attach so much to the idea of sex when you've never experienced it? Once you've had it, it's not a big deal, and you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.

And the reality is that most relationships aren't forever. Holding off on sex is not going to guarantee that you stay together.

HSC
In fact, holding off on sex may leave one or both of you unsatisfied, and/or change your relationship after you're married - after you've publicly declared you will spend the rest of your lives together - resulting in you becoming restless because it was supposed to solve all your problems, but instead created more. Or something, idk.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Imagine if you got married to a person only to find you were sexually incompatible? Some people could make it work i suppose but for most this would just result in a an unhappy, unfulfilling relationship.

HSC
Imagine if you couldn't comprehend that sex doesn't equal love lol wat

also

imagine if you 18 and hadn't experienced the awesome amazing feeling that is sex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)