What's wrong with being an 18 year old virgin? (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
sex is a massively important part of an adult relationship. I wouldn't marry a person I hadn't slept with. I would wait within a relationship, but I wouldn't ever marry them, it is a dealbreaker.

That is not to say that the act itself is a big deal, casual sex is great fun and no biggie if you are using protection and their is a mutual understanding. Just that sexual intimacy is an integral part of a fulfilling relationship imo.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
sex is the best thing ever, i would just permanently sit on a dick if i could.

artist91

HSC
I don't understand why people wait so long. The whole process just gets more and more awkward the older you get. It would be embarrassing being so inexperienced by the time you're like 20. Unless you're like a mormon I guess..

cassiecocaine

HSC
I don't understand why people wait so long. The whole process just gets more and more awkward the older you get. It would be embarrassing being so inexperienced by the time you're like 20. Unless you're like a mormon I guess..
+1

Fan of sex in a loving relationship... people are missing out, really.

k8hamil0408

HSC
I'm a 16 year old virgin. Most of my friends lost their virginity at young ages but i plan on saving myself for when i'm married. I'm a christian and this is just my choice. No-one teases me about it even though i'm sure my ex told a few people.

it is not for everyone and it doesn't bother me but sex is something that i think shouldn't be rushed or done so that you can fit in. It's something you do with someone you love enough to get married.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I'm a 16 year old virgin. Most of my friends lost their virginity at young ages but i plan on saving myself for when i'm married. I'm a christian and this is just my choice. No-one teases me about it even though i'm sure my ex told a few people.

it is not for everyone and it doesn't bother me but sex is something that i think shouldn't be rushed or done so that you can fit in. It's something you do with someone you love enough to get married.
Does it not bother you at all that the sex could terrible and that you could end up being in a really unhappy marriage? I'm not trying to harass you or anything, I'm just genuinely curious about people who hold these views.

Raix

HSC
^ Of course it's always possible. It is a big risk, that's why I view dating to be a serious thing. It's the time when you learn more about the person and whether you really want to be with them or not.

k8hamil0408

HSC
Does it not bother you at all that the sex could terrible and that you could end up being in a really unhappy marriage? I'm not trying to harass you or anything, I'm just genuinely curious about people who hold these views.
Oh of course it bothers me! When i just sit down and think about it that doubt does enter my mind. Reminds me of sex and the city and charlottes marriage. There are always things you can do when you're not married but i think the actual act of sexual intercourse should wait until marriage. It doesn't mean that you and your partner should remain desolate haha

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
or you if you love them you could just have sex because weddings are meaningless.

k8hamil0408

HSC
i think marriage is a union between two people that love each other so much that they want to join together in a ceremony for life.

HSC
The wedding is really just some people saying they love each other in front of people. It doesn't change the way the couple feels about each other.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Nothing wrong with it. People are just competitive and compete over stupid things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)