Whats the Weerona Campus like???? (1 Viewer)

jessiejayne

HSC
Weerona

Hey this is jess A here and am lookig to going to the gong for uni next year if i live through the HSC of 2005.
We stayed at weerona on a school excursion and i loved it but im interseted in what you all think of The UNI. Do you reckon it is okay or kinda shit.
I hope to study Population health bach of arts. Does anyone else study this?
What do ya reckon. Is it a good course?
Hope to here from ya soon..

Gilbert

TheLAD
HSC
N/A
I know plenty of ppl here at Weerona doing population health and/or arts of some description. As far as arts goes, I just came out of my Final for Japanese 141. :D (Yay, it's over!)

The arts appears to be well supported by the Uni, and the Campus itself is first class. A really nice campus, although a little spread out. I haven't heard of many complaints.

Something I will suggest, is trying for early entry through UOW. I know plenty of ppl including myself that got offered a guaranteed position based on their trail results. (One in population science)

I botched my HSC in the end, but it was still good knowing a week out from the first exam that I had a position at Uni no matter what. (It also helps towards getting into a college, ie Weerona)

I'm not sure if it applies to your course, but I could have gone to ANU, UWS, UNSW and one more from memory. I chose UOW over them all, best decision ever!

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
Jess_L said:
If you're from Weerona or if you know anything about living there please tell me anything!! I've deferred my course and im hopefully going to get into Weerona next year.

Anything you can tell me id really appreciate!!!!!

THANKS HEAPS

I can tell you about great lakes collage forster and tuncurry campus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)