Whats the Weerona Campus like???? (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
i-house is international house?
I was going to crash one of their parties, but my friend who I was with at the time didnt let me.
but yeah, Im even closer to north gong pub. I live around the corner from there. And I dont even go to uni.
Im so trendy...
where do you live? is it south or north of north gong pub? and yes i house in international house...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
um.
i dont own a compass.
but im pretty much directly in-between north beach and north gong pub. closer to the beach tho.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
um.
i dont own a compass.
but im pretty much directly in-between north beach and north gong pub. closer to the beach tho.
are you still in high school then?
north gong is my favourite... im over glasshouse, harp and cabbage and i wouldnt go to waves if my life depended on it...
has anyone here ever gone to waves nightclub?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
nah, im at tafe.
omg, i once went to a waves u.18s. it was fucking shit. me and my female friend got soooooooo bored that we got with each other.

but yeah, ive only been to north gong once. and i dont intend on going to the cabbage.
and i quite like the harp and glasshouse. fond memories of glassies <3

Gilbert

TheLAD
HSC
N/A
Glassy sucks. It's all jailbait.

We normally go out to Coonies or Toss at N'Gong.

Ahmed's is a must visit when comin back from Coonies.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Gilbert said:
Glassy sucks. It's all jailbait.

We normally go out to Coonies or Toss at N'Gong.

Ahmed's is a must visit when comin back from Coonies.
how is it jailbait? there is no way anyone under 16 could get in!
toss for me is a favourite... not only do i get free drinks for helping promote the campus parties coming up there (campus ra is awesome!) but i also have a mate on the bar and i never ever ever get anything but two tails! free drinks all round. if you want free drinks become my friend

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
TurboTom said:
how is it jailbait? there is no way anyone under 16 could get in!
toss for me is a favourite... not only do i get free drinks for helping promote the campus parties coming up there (campus ra is awesome!) but i also have a mate on the bar and i never ever ever get anything but two tails! free drinks all round. if you want free drinks become my friend
can we be friends?

ahmeds is freaky. the last time me and my friend were there, some old bloke who works there was cracking onto my friend. it was ew. but we did get free food. but he is scary.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
can we be friends?

ahmeds is freaky. the last time me and my friend were there, some old bloke who works there was cracking onto my friend. it was ew. but we did get free food. but he is scary.
indeed :p

you will recognise me from the random assortment of shit i wear on my left arm. collection of memento's. an assortmant of coloured fuck bands (even though thats not what they are about) a shell bracelet that i found on patong beach a week before the tsunami and a volcom sweat band... north gong this friday. i wont be a glassy this wednesday...
free drinks on me mate!

Jess_L

3rd Year UOW Student
HSC
TurboTom said:
look im over trying to sell campus east to everyone...
if you want a good time, little study and awesome mates go to east
if you want a good time major study and shitty accomdation go to werona

Hey Turbo Tom, explain this to me!!

How can a college determine how much you study?? Correct me if im wrong but isn't it an individuals choice that determines how much you're actually prepared to study!!

I'd just like to say that I trust what Gilbert says over what you say anyway, i didnt ask anyone to completely trash Weerona I just wanted to know a bit about the college and my minds made up Im definitely heading to Weerona next year, it sounds excellent, and the people sound a lot more friendly!!!!!!!!!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Jess_L said:
Hey Turbo Tom, explain this to me!!

How can a college determine how much you study?? Correct me if im wrong but isn't it an individuals choice that determines how much you're actually prepared to study!!

I'd just like to say that I trust what Gilbert says over what you say anyway, i didnt ask anyone to completely trash Weerona I just wanted to know a bit about the college and my minds made up Im definitely heading to Weerona next year, it sounds excellent, and the people sound a lot more friendly!!!!!!!!!
meh whatever, as i said im over trying to sell campus east to you...
not that its a worry, there are too many people here anyway... good luck in your hsc, and i hope you get into werona. all the best
a message from the campus east ra

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
TurboTom said:
indeed :p

you will recognise me from the random assortment of shit i wear on my left arm. collection of memento's. an assortmant of coloured fuck bands (even though thats not what they are about) a shell bracelet that i found on patong beach a week before the tsunami and a volcom sweat band... north gong this friday. i wont be a glassy this wednesday...
free drinks on me mate!
so i have to walk around north gong friday night looking for a bloke with a colorful arm?

um, can you give me something easier to work with?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
good point
ok ok when you hear his song being sung im in that group

this is "insert name here" hes true blue, shes a piss pot through and through shes a bastard so they say, tried to go to heaven but she went the other way...

ill be out the back

ill be wearing a white t shirt with lightning bolts all over the front, thongs, golfer shorts and ill be drinking beer. brown hair, with a big group of rowdy campus east people...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i got shattered drinking to that song when i was 12.
it was my cousin and all her friends fault tho.

yeah, ive only been to north gong once - i was drunk - i was in amigos. i think i nearly feel off the stool. and i dont know what i said to the man at the bar.
knowing my luck, i will get lost somewhere...
i meet people out the front.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
i got shattered drinking to that song when i was 12.
it was my cousin and all her friends fault tho.

yeah, ive only been to north gong once - i was drunk - i was in amigos. i think i nearly feel off the stool. and i dont know what i said to the man at the bar.
knowing my luck, i will get lost somewhere...
i meet people out the front.
awesomness... ok ok ill be easy to see. im the only person in the world with lightning bolts in black all over the front...
wear something distinctive it can be game... find each other for drinks!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
so like, if i wore something hot pink, you will see me and say hi! im buying you free drinks and we can pissed together and take advantage of each other!
???
or maybe not...
it worked on one guy, but we both already drunk when i talked to him so we took adavantage of each other, im going to shut up now.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
something tells me i wont be taking advantage of men anyday soon... and something tells me i wont be taken advantage of... haha

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
lol, you called yourself a twat.

HSC: 2010

you think the gender would give it away. and the fact that i said i would probly wear something hot pink.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)